Dyno Day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dyno Day?

What kind of interest would this generate? In a month or so's time. Get some cheap base runs in and a big meet up in general.

Headcount so far:

acro
    Acesanugal
    Rotornut
    silver280zx
    jesse
    wonton
    ben91
    fe3t
    amaff
    roadster
    n3v
    lagunaroadster
    tbone heller
    matredd
    LB
    Steve
    Atlanta93le
    Boyd
    thx kevin
    nickt93
    redraceface
    Me
    Mike (you best!)

Ok so that's quite a nice amount so far. If you don't want to be on the tenative list please say so. I'll keep on updating this post as I hear more from the other groups.

Sure. Depends.
    1997 Nissan Maxima SE - Manual.. V6.. 0-60 in..6.6 seconds? WTFM8?!

1986 Mazda RX-7 GXL - Lightened, Epi-penned, and quick.

Comment

:D I might be ready for such a thing.

Originally posted by miata5620
      Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Dynolab caters to these kinda things....

Comment

Easiest thing to do is just all meet up there on a Thursday for $50 night. Well, depends on how many people want to get dyno'd.
          2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5 - FM Intake - Enthuza Midpipe and Exhaust - FM DP - Hallman MBC - Upgraded Intercooler - Hard Dog Roll Bar - Volk TE37 - and then some...
          sigpic

Comment

Forged Performance is pretty *****in', they've got a sweet dyno setup, the owner has an R35, there are R35s, R34s, 350Zs, and G37s there all the time. Stroker twin turbo VQ35 is drool-worthy, yes?
            Friday nights 7-9 PM, go to www.ksuradio.com and listen to Owl Oldies. Visit our Facebook group for any requests and suggestions. Classic Kevin - 60s and 70s on OWL Radio

Comment

ooo im curious to see how much power i put down, im up for it.
              sigpic

Comment

count me in.
                DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

ill go i might not run but it will be fun to watch

Comment

when? and where?
                      95 R-package 6 speed, MSPNP, AEM WB UEGO, HDHCDD, Walbro 190lph, stock inj, GT2860RS V-band, ARTech Manifold, 3"TBE, TiALMVS 38mm WG, Blitz BOV, NO BOOST!
                      79 Corolla Gutted, weber 32/36, Header, Volk Rays, Ghetto slammed :lol:

Comment

I would like to be involved, but not on a weeknight please. $50 is no deal anyway. A lot of dyno shops have no problem running a group of cars on a saturday morning if you have enough attendance.
                        DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
                        | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
                        | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

Comment

I could probably do it. I've got an new exhaust and some adjustable cam gears to play with. But yeah, no weeknights for me.
                          | 90 Miata | Turbocharged Stock Mazda FE-dohc 2.0L engine swap | 302whp 281ftlbs |

Comment

I may be up for this. I'd like to get a baseline before we go nuts w/ the megasquirt. I've also been itching to dyno the S2k to see what she's putting to the ground, just out of curiosity.
                            ~Andrew
                            Atlanta Region SCCA
                            D Prepared Miata

Comment

if this is next month i might be able to make it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X