The Dumbest Thing You Have Seen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dumbest Thing You Have Seen...

What's the dumbest mistake by someone you have seen?

One of my fav's was a friend had a VR6 VW and talked about how small the hole was to add oil, so one day I went out and watched him put oil in, well he was dumping it in the dip stick hole LMFAO. He laughed.

A friend's sone "did front brakes" on his mom's late model Grand Prix, she drives it around for two days and finally called me saying "My car is making this horrible noise"

She brings me the car, I pull the left front wheel to find the only thing holding the brake caliper in place is the inside of the wheel!!

Comment

When I first got my license I let a kid from church who said he was taking an automotive class in school change my oil.
      I was driving an 88 t-bird and left it with the guy. He ended up putting 8 quarts of oil in somehow after reading how much coolant it needed.
      I drove it a couple of miles before seeing how many empty quarts of oil there were. This blew a couple of seals.
      2013 Whitout FR-S
      1988 LS1 rx7 convertible
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grantri View Post
        A friend's sone "did front brakes" on his mom's late model Grand Prix, she drives it around for two days and finally called me saying "My car is making this horrible noise"

She brings me the car, I pull the left front wheel to find the only thing holding the brake caliper in place is the inside of the wheel!!
        LOL

Comment

Friend of mine pulled the dipstick out of his Z28 Camaro, noticed it was dry, and announced that it did not need any oil since "it's not up to add yet."
          DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
          | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
          | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

Comment

Lmfao hahaahahahahahaha

Comment

well aside from my rich white friend wanting lambo doors for his STOCK v6 firebird, one time he thought it would be cool to put tire shine on the whole tire... he was pulling out of his driveway backwards and turning out, and his front wheels slid sideways and he took out his own mailbox and slid across the street into the curb. LOLOL
              DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

^^lol at austin.

all i have to say is, "HE SPUN THE MOTOR BACKWARDS! AND FLOODED IT!"

lmao sorry matt.
                "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

Comment

LOOOOOLL that was pretty hilarious actually.
                  DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

lmao it was.

im tryin to remember the hilarious ones where richard thinks hes smarter than me, on the miata....

Comment

him thinking his p.o.s car is a real 442 is funny on its own... then all the rest of the car is just funnier. LOL
                      DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

LOLOLOLOLOLOL I forgot about the VW spinning :( You are excused on that one.

Comment

CHA CHINGGGGGG! bingo! i got a story!

okay.

richard and i are rotating his tires on that cutless S (not 442)

he spins the rear tires with his hands, and the tires spin opposite directions.
                          i say "wow! for a muscle car, i thought youd atleast have a posi rear end"
                          he states " it is man, when the tires spin in opposite directions it means the posi is working."
                          me :facepalm: then i explain how a rear end works, and he still refuses to believe me......even with his damn one tire fire burnouts...

Comment

Is Richard the van burnout guy?

Comment

si senor.

another dumb story is the pinto hitting the inside wall of turn 1. HOW DO YOU DO THAT?

i do feel bad for the guy though. he raced on a budget that most of us would call a weeekly food budget.
                              DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

Working...
                              X