polished ring and pinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• polished ring and pinion

I felt that my *** end needed more bling, so check out the polished 3.636:1 ring and pinion set. True, it's a part that is unseen once installed, but just like wood grain trim, a miata will never have enough polished parts. :banana:
    DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
    | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
    | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

LIES!!! My *** end is getting the bling! :lol: And polished parts create less friction. :D

And for clarification purposes only, those aren't polished, they are cryoREM'd. Good stuff right there.

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

you're no fun.
      DIYAutoTune.com

Comment

sorry... :cry:

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Thanks for ruining everything Eric!!

Comment

They are really, really pretty. I'm thinking about wearing the ring gear on a big neclace.
            DIYAutoTune.com

Comment

Haha! Should have done that at C&O.
              But yeah, installation is preferred. :D

Comment

They sure do look nice. Hows it going to help?

Comment

Well, depending on what year car you have, you either have 3.9, 4.1, or 4.3 rear end gearing. I'm swapping in a 6 speed transmission which are stronger than the 5-speeds, so they handle more power better, but has a LOT shorter gears. With the 4.10 rear my car came stock with, I'd be shifting every 2 seconds with the amount of power I'm hoping to make and 1st gear would be practically useless. The 3.636 gears are of course longer gears, which allows 1st gear to be usable and allow for a higher overall top end/top speed, which is good for my stunt driver. :lol:

Comment

Working...
                  X