Impressed Friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impressed Friend

Friend and I just went to Mcdonalds and he drives a 5.0 mountaineer. Always talks about the lack of power so I showed out a little bit. The road was completly clear so I burnt out/drifted into the lane turning right. He was impressed. Gotta love how you can control the Miata.
    Kinda inherited the car from my Grandfather. Its a love hate relationship. lol

LOL

Comment

ummmmmmm ok? So it's cool to impress SUV drivers?:dunoo: It's not hard to light up tiny 185-14" tires....

:facepalm:
      Last edited by Doppelgänger; 12-02-2008, 07:03 AM.

Comment

My mom used to have a Mountaineer.. God I loved that thing.
        2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
        2001 NB track car that never gets driven

Comment

lol Mike. Don't be so harsh on him, you know we all started somewhere. :)

Originally posted by miata5620
          Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Come on mike! You know you would have done the same thing a few years ago.
            As a matter of fact i got mistaken for you the other day by a guy at kauffman tire. Said one time his friend was talking **** about your car so just to set him streight you took him for a sideways ride around the clover in buford.
            :P
            sigpic Always has a machete... seriously ALWAYS...

Comment

Oh i wasn't being harsh you pansies :p I save my good comebacks and harshness for clubroadster :lol:
              Guess it's one of those moments when text doesn't show how I really meant it:o

FYI I never took anyone for crazy rides around the 85/ga 20 onramps... that was my stunt double:whistle:

Comment

Well when you load up your reply with smilies, it's easier to tell what you mean. :lol:

Yeah, that doesn't strike me as the way you would drive on a public road. :whistle:

Originally posted by miata5620
                Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Lol, I made sure the coast was clear, I never put anyone(outside my own car) in danger. I'll be honest, I do some stupid stuff occasionally, but only at my own risk. He is in the same group of car friends as me(includes ss camaro, gsr hb, b16a civic, 240sx among others). He just didnt know my miata could control slide like that. :-p haha
                  Kinda inherited the car from my Grandfather. Its a love hate relationship. lol

Comment

People underestimate our cars all the time, I love the looks on people faces after you they call our cars gay until the ride is done...suddenly we are not so gay.
                    '95 w/ now finished '99 swap, kyb agx's, flyin miata springs, sway bars, roll bar and more to come...sigpic

Comment

i was alot better at drifting my vlsd miata than the e30... ask my old oil pan... you can find it in the parking lot of the winder wal mart lol
                      DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

Originally posted by Doppelgänger View Post
                        Oh i wasn't being harsh you pansies :p I save my good comebacks and harshness for clubroadster :lol:
                        Guess it's one of those moments when text doesn't show how I really meant it:o

FYI I never took anyone for crazy rides around the 85/ga 20 onramps... that was my stunt double:whistle:
                        wow you stunt double had a very busy life back in '03 then:biggrin: Ah the good old days of hanging out in the WH parking lot until the sun started to rise.
                        1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
                        2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

Comment

well if ya wanna impress him more put him in the passenger seat... find a loading dock and go slide... join the club!

if ya really wanna impress someone practice practice practice all on your own... and bust out some shiz when you feel your ready....

3 rules!

NEVER show off! you wont impress anyone and you could def get hurt!
                          ALWAYS stay within in your comfort zone!
                          KEEP IT TO LOTS AND TRACKS! (leave street sliding to the Fast and or Furious!)

^BUT IM SURE YOU KNEW THAT^

just my .02 cents
                          Last edited by GraffitiPanda; 12-05-2008, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jesseealexander View Post
                            i was alot better at drifting my vlsd miata than the e30... ask my old oil pan... you can find it in the parking lot of the winder wal mart lol
                            yeah loved that phone call at 1AM!

(perfect example of jackassary!)

love you jesse :P

Comment

oh, I got the phone call too (from matt)..I was ROFL'ing in real life :lol:

Comment

Working...
                              X