X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to buy a NB Coupe???

Well.... you can buy it... but shipping and legalization is up to you :(

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mazda...fCarsQ5fTrucks

I wouldnt bother with legalization...just plug and play a title and numbers from another NB and call it a 'custom' car. ;)
    Shipping on the other hand would be a *****!
    sigpic

Comment

shipping would be ~$5k i'd imagine.... and do exactly what you said.... find a wrecked NB with a clean title and start swapping various parts over.... or just have it inspected and get a rebuilt title.

Comment

I absolutely love the coupes. If it was in this country, I'd buy it. Shipping it thousands of miles... yeeeeeeeah.... not so much.
        2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5 - FM Intake - Enthuza Midpipe and Exhaust - FM DP - Hallman MBC - Upgraded Intercooler - Hard Dog Roll Bar - Volk TE37 - and then some...
        sigpic

Comment

Why can't they make those for here? lol
          Kinda inherited the car from my Grandfather. Its a love hate relationship. lol

Comment

God that looks good :jawdrop:

Comment

I think I'm the only person that doesn't get the coupe miata... it's "ok" looking at best. But... it's not a miata. And I don't really like the body lines that much, it really exaggerates the long tail. Something like an M Coupe where the cockpit is way in the back looks friggin bad A. The miata not so much. You'd def. be unique. Also, the point of a miata that doesn't have a removable roof baffles me. I've got a hard top for mine, but it comes off in 20 seconds with help, about a minute by myself...

*puts on flameproof underwear*
              Last edited by amaff; 11-20-2008, 11:28 PM.
              ~Andrew
              Atlanta Region SCCA
              D Prepared Miata

Comment

Originally posted by Doppelgänger View Post
                shipping would be ~$5k i'd imagine.... and do exactly what you said.... find a wrecked NB with a clean title and start swapping various parts over.... or just have it inspected and get a rebuilt title.
                Find one?? Hahaha...theres one in my garage...and the title is clean, no inspection needed. ;)
                sigpic

Comment

It reminds me of a porsche
                  Kinda inherited the car from my Grandfather. Its a love hate relationship. lol

Comment

Originally posted by amaff View Post
                    I think I'm the only person that doesn't get the coupe miata... it's "ok" looking at best. But... it's not a miata. And I don't really like the body lines that much, it really exaggerates the long tail. Something like an M Coupe where the cockpit is way in the back looks friggin bad A. The miata not so much. You'd def. be unique. Also, the point of a miata that doesn't have a removable roof baffles me. I've got a hard top for mine, but it comes off in 20 seconds with help, about a minute by myself...

*puts on flameproof underwear*
                    I can see where you are coming from. I still love to own a coupe, it just need some kind if lip spoiler on the trunk.
                    1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
                    2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

Comment

Also:
                      "Eunos Roadster... uh... Coupe! Now with 100% more roof!"
                      ~Andrew
                      Atlanta Region SCCA
                      D Prepared Miata

Comment

Even if they gave it some completely different name, i'd still want it. There was a more high-end model of the coupe that had a nice front bumper/side skirts and a killer rear spoiler (im still trying to get the part # for it).

yes... the exterior of this car is all Mazda...

Comment

Yes please. And since we are day dreaming, put a LS7 in mine.
                          DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
                          | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
                          | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

Comment

I want... :(

Originally posted by miata5620
                            Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Mike that red one looks so good!
                              2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
                              2001 NB track car that never gets driven

Comment

Working...
                              X