Shock adjustment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shock adjustment

I've got a set of Koni sport adjustable shocks on mine, but don't have the adjuster knob. Does anyone have one that I could use to back off of the stiffness just a little.
    "Never let go of what you got, because it might just be all you'll ever get"

RE: Shock adjustment

does it not take just an allen key or something?
    DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
    | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
    | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

Comment

Nope. The Koni site shows a knob of some sort.

Comment

Yup. its a knob with a little slot in the end.

I have one in my car if you are anywhere near Loganville. Otherwise I have a spare I can send to you as long as I get it back

Comment

Originally posted by Grantri
          Yup. its a knob with a little slot in the end.

I have one in my car if you are anywhere near Loganville. Otherwise I have a spare I can send to you as long as I get it back
          I'm pretty close to Loganville (Alpharetta) I don't mind driving.

Comment

I've got one as well, but they're pretty cheap on koni's site. I bet you can find them on ebay too (never looked, just guessing)
            ~Andrew
            Atlanta Region SCCA
            D Prepared Miata

Comment

Alpharetta? Not exaclty next door. If you wanna make the drive ,cool.

Otherwise
              PM me your addy and I'll drop it in the mail. That way you can play with it for a while until you are happy and send it back when you're done

Comment

Alpharetta? Not exaclty next door. If you wanna make the drive ,cool.

Otherwise
                PM me your addy and I'll drop it in the mail. That way you can play with it for a while until you are happy and send it back when you're done
                lol. I'll let ya' know the next time I'm up that way (soon) I'm in between jobs right now, but I definately wanna back off a notch on mine. Do you come to the gwinnet sonic meets by chance?

Comment

Havent made a "sonic meet" yet ...

Just say the word though I live & work right here in the bustling Loganville metro area.

Comment

Havent made a "sonic meet" yet ...

Just say the word though I live & work right here in the bustling Loganville metro area.
                    Sweet ^^ Will do man. Thank ya' much

Comment

If you want william ill go pick the tool up from him in loganville and bring it to the sonic on thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by miataspeed69
                        If you want william ill go pick the tool up from him in loganville and bring it to the sonic on thursday.
                        That would be fantastic ^^

Comment

im so glad my stances can be adjusted by fingers lol so i can do it even if i lose those knobs lol

but im glad to see that youre going to be able to adjust yours!:clap:
                          "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

Comment

Originally posted by miataspeed69

Works for me, directions sent see ya thursday. I do want the knob back but no hurry. If you wanna hang on to it and tinker with your settings thats fine just let me know when you are done and we'll work out its return

Comment

http://www.koni-na.com/apparel.cfm?level=1&category=K
                              ~Andrew
                              Atlanta Region SCCA
                              D Prepared Miata

Comment

Working...
                              X