Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP !!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HELP !!!!

    ok...someone in my apartment keeps ****ing with my cars ...my boosted hatch was almost stolen........

    my raido in stang was half way hanging out for being inside for 15 min


    my Miata is now getting fucced with...some one was going through it the other night..(nothing worth taking) tried to take CD player and the sole My MARIO hanging from the back of my bumper....im afraid someone is gonna cut my top :(

    i cant afford my alarm right now

    I need some ideas please....:violin:

    there is NO secerity here!
    http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...2081554b-2.jpg

  • #2
    RE: HELP !!!!

    Lie in wait with a baseball bat and a camera. Take a picture of them screwing with your car for proof, then beat them to death. Case sol-ved.

    Comment


    • #3
      RE: HELP !!!!

      :lol::lol: almost thought about that but it seems to be random times at night/mornings

      ps how do i rep on here???? lol


      Originally posted by Roadster
      Lie in wait with a baseball bat and a camera. Take a picture of them screwing with your car for proof, then beat them to death. Case sol-ved.
      http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...2081554b-2.jpg

      Comment


      • #4
        RE: HELP !!!!

        no reps on this board, people get too carried away with it.

        Is there anyway you can plug a video camera into the power and then let it role from your apartment every time you leave your car outside?

        Maybe you should call your insurance company or the police and let them know what's happening so you can build up some documented history on the scumbag.

        Put 100,000volts through the cd player?

        Comment


        • #5
          RE: HELP !!!!

          oh poilce know about it..called a few times and still no type of help from them or complex



          Originally posted by MX5ATLanta.com
          no reps on this board, people get too carried away with it.

          Is there anyway you can plug a video camera into the power and then let it role from your apartment every time you leave your car outside?

          Maybe you should call your insurance company or the police and let them know what's happening so you can build up some documented history on the scumbag.

          Put 100,000volts through the cd player?
          http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...2081554b-2.jpg

          Comment


          • #6
            RE: HELP !!!!

            That blows.
            Short of an alarm, there is really nothing you can do than what you've already done. Hurt the crook, and you'll likely end up in more trouble than him considering cases lately.

            Originally posted by miata5620
            Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

            Comment


            • #7
              RE: HELP !!!!

              oh i wont beat them...ill hold them till the cops come..im about to be 23....no fighting for me...:cool:
              http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...2081554b-2.jpg

              Comment


              • #8
                RE: HELP !!!!

                this isn't Idiots Atlanta... so no "reps" here.

                Well, there is nothing you can do other than -

                a) moving out
                b) get an alarm
                c) don't lock your car
                d) sell one of your cars an use it for a deposit and rent a house


                So someone stole your "drift charm" ? :violin: probably the best thing to happen to your car. That ****s for fags.

                Comment


                • #9
                  RE: HELP !!!!

                  Mike, I knew you were still around. :clap: (ClubRoadster opinion reference. lol)

                  Originally posted by miata5620
                  Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    RE: HELP !!!!

                    Originally posted by Doppelgänger


                    a) moving out
                    b) get an alarm
                    c) don't lock your car
                    d) sell one of your cars an use it for a deposit and rent a house

                    Truth. I'd be worried more about living in a decent place than having two or three cars. I only have one and it sleeps in a very safe garage every night.

                    Take the face off of your stereo if you can and get some decent insurance. If my top was cut, sure it would be annoying but oh well.. new top for free!
                    2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5 - FM Intake - Enthuza Midpipe and Exhaust - FM DP - Hallman MBC - Upgraded Intercooler - Hard Dog Roll Bar - Volk TE37 - and then some...
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      RE: HELP !!!!

                      Originally posted by bikerj11
                      ok...someone in my apartment keeps ****ing with my cars ...my boosted hatch was almost stolen........

                      my raido in stang was half way hanging out for being inside for 15 min


                      my Miata is now getting fucced with...some one was going through it the other night..(nothing worth taking) tried to take CD player and the sole My MARIO hanging from the back of my bumper....im afraid someone is gonna cut my top :(

                      i cant afford my alarm right now

                      I need some ideas please....:violin:

                      there is NO secerity here!
                      drift charm? im glad they stole it.
                      DIE WHITE GIRLS

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        RE: HELP !!!!

                        Originally posted by jesseealexander

                        drift charm? im glad they stole it.
                        repost:lol:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          RE: HELP !!!!

                          Originally posted by Doppelgänger
                          Originally posted by jesseealexander

                          drift charm? im glad they stole it.
                          repost:lol:
                          you kids seen a purse?
                          DIE WHITE GIRLS

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            RE: HELP !!!!

                            a pink....eeeerrr.. vinyl purse?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              RE: HELP !!!!

                              lol i didnt care so much about that..:D......its the other ****.....im posting up this weekend.... hope i get the bastured:butt:



                              Originally posted by Doppelgänger
                              Originally posted by jesseealexander

                              drift charm? im glad they stole it.
                              repost:lol:
                              http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...2081554b-2.jpg

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X