Need some seat ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some seat ideas

When I bought my car, it had some horrible red "leather" eBay race seats installed. I quickly got rid of those and picked up some ok condition early NA seats, but as I finished off my interior, I found that the condition didn't match the rest of my modified interior. I got some cool looking faux race seats off eBay that looked really, really nice, but ultimately were too uncomfortable for my 38 mile commute. I then ordered some aftermarket leather seat cover replacements, but yet again I was foiled as they are not manufactured correctly and need to be returned. So now, I have one stock and faded driver's seat in the car and a passenger seat out of the car with no cover installed.

I don't track this car. I just want something comfortable that looks cool for car shows and similar events. I'm not opposed to a nice set of stock NA or NB seats, I just wonder if I'd find some OEM ones in good enough condition. There are endless choices of aftermarket seats as well. Thoughts?

Well I've still got two sets of Lotus Elise seats for sale, and I've got a set of Racing Beat black seat covers sitting in the shipping box never used. The Lotus seats I imported from England, so there's a little wear on the outside passenger bolster of one set, the other is fine. They're non-Probax, which means they come with a lumbar inflation section. I've found them to be the most comfy seats I've had in a miata. That they give you extra leg and head room is a nice bonus.
    Red '91, MSM longblock/BEGI-FM hybrid turbo w/2871r/3"Enthuza/Hydra2.7/700cc/Ohlins/
    RacingBrake11"BBK/SS HDDD/Nakamae everything/KGWorks/Zoom/We're done!

Comment

Working...
    X