Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone With Door Bars Willing To Meet Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone With Door Bars Willing To Meet Up?

Hey all,

I'll be getting a Hard Dog roll bar in the near future, and I've been trying to decide if I want to get door bars at the same time.

I've already done all my research on the pros/cons, as well as some of the safety concerns. Now I just want to know what it's like to sit in a car with them.

I will still be running the stock NB2 seats, so ideally I would like to find someone that has a NB with the NB2 seats and Hard Dog Door Bars.

If anyone with door bars would be willing to let me take a look, I'd greatly appreciate it!
    sigpic

I have some of these: http://garagestar.com/blog/check-out...ter-door-bars/ in my NA if you want to drive to Canton.
    1991 with Kenne Bell Supercharged 5.0 Ford conversion/ 382whp/376tq

Comment

Originally posted by tbone heller View Post
      I have some of these: http://garagestar.com/blog/check-out...ter-door-bars/ in my NA if you want to drive to Canton.
      Thanks!
      PM'd
      sigpic

Comment

I have NB2 seats in my NA with harddog doorbars. I had doorbars in my 10ae, too but I no longer have it. I'm in Roswell.

Comment

PM me, I'm near the traffic circle on Warsaw, near downtown Roswell.

Comment

If you want to come out to the Atlanta SCCA Autocross this weekend, you're welcome to try mine :D

~Andrew
            Atlanta Region SCCA
            D Prepared Miata

Comment

Originally posted by amaff View Post
              If you want to come out to the Atlanta SCCA Autocross this weekend, you're welcome to try mine :D
              That looks great for a daily driver ;)

I should have updated this earlier: Kung Fu Jesus was nice enough to let me sit in his car and get a feel for the bars. Big thanks to him!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CAKELIE View Post
                That looks great for a daily driver ;)
                You'd be surprised at how roomy it is :D
                ~Andrew
                Atlanta Region SCCA
                D Prepared Miata

Comment

Lots of head room plus you can really feel the wind in your hair
                  '90 Miata
                  2005 Lotus

Comment

Originally posted by Alphadawg View Post
                    Lots of head room plus you can really feel the wind in your hair
                    Lol now that was funny Alpha!

talking about the wind in my hair, boy do I miss my Iron Horse

Comment

Working...
                    X