eBay LED Jeep lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay LED Jeep lights

I took a chance on some LED lights and they ended up working beautifully. The hardest part of the install was mounting the wiring and box in a manner so the headlight doors wouldn't shut on the connectors. The lighting is great at night and a huge improvement over the halogens I had before.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/112236418924

Can you post some pictures of the output? Thanks

Comment

I myself have thought of this. Output pics would be cool.
      Greg
      I make Stuff....shiny,Metal Stuff.

Comment

In for night pics!
        Marta

Comment

I just swapped in the JW Speaker lights into my Jeep. They're soooo much brighter than stock halogens. Someone should have tried this years ago, just brilliant!
          Red '91, MSM longblock/BEGI-FM hybrid turbo w/2871r/3"Enthuza/Hydra2.7/700cc/Ohlins/
          RacingBrake11"BBK/SS HDDD/Nakamae everything/KGWorks/Zoom/We're done!

Comment

Those look like the morimoto's that were on sale.

http://www.mx5atlanta.com/forums/sho...light=morimoto

lens looks exactly the same.

Comment

They do look fairly similar. I'm interested for the wife's car since the morimotos are no longer available.

Comment

Comment

It was too bright outside by the time I actually left for work to get some street shots.

Comment

Hard to tell, the light output looks pretty good, but the beam distribution does not look as even as the morimoto. Still looks like a good purchase for the price though, not much more than the hella ecodes and way better output.

Comment

You can comparison shop, using a YouTube channel devoted just to led headlights ( go figure there's enough people who are aficionados). Chrysler/Fiat are selling them for the jk's for about $800. I got my JWSpeaker ones off Amazon for right at $400. The YouTube video comparison included a few of the Chinese knockoffs. Not surprisingly they weren't nearly as bright as advertised. A few have the antiflicker harness built in, that's one of the reasons I bought the ones I did.
                      Red '91, MSM longblock/BEGI-FM hybrid turbo w/2871r/3"Enthuza/Hydra2.7/700cc/Ohlins/
                      RacingBrake11"BBK/SS HDDD/Nakamae everything/KGWorks/Zoom/We're done!

Comment

I wish I could get a second set of the morimotos, for what I paid they were only 60 bucks more than the ebay lights and lots more light output.

Comment

Hmmm, those are nice.
                          I'll add those to my want/need/wish/NOW list.

Comment

Working...
                          X