L,LS,Sport,Shinsen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L,LS,Sport,Shinsen?

When i put my car on the insurance policy i gave them the VIN, but she had no clue which one it was, nor did I. She named these and like 3 other models.
    I called Jim Ellis Mazda and the dipsh*t was like "well you got yurself the botton line of them miatuhs" so i have no clue???
    Side Skirts, Power Windows, Power Locks, Cruise Control, BOSE 6cd, rear glass w/ defrosters
    Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
    Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

You sir have a Sport model.

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

and what order does that fall in?

Comment

Hahah, I have the "C" edition is all I know. Leather interior, headrest speakers, power windows
        Kinda inherited the car from my Grandfather. Its a love hate relationship. lol

Comment

Originally posted by zoomnorwegianzoom View Post
          and what order does that fall in?
          IIRC, pretty much top of the line except for the Special Editions, such as the Shinsen, and they're only better if you considered "limited" better. You have all the power options, better suspension and brakes, etc.

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

but the more power options the more probability of malfunctions lol.
            my next mission is to get rid of this cheap azz R-Speed Intake
            it has a friggin sponge filter. i know it didnt come on the car from the factory
            plastic tubing, and nothing holding the filter up, it rests fender hump under the dood

Comment

*rests on the fender hump under the hood*

Comment

:lol: Thought it was pretty talented to keep a guy under your hood.

And honestly, the issue that seems to come up the most with regard to power options is the window switch not working anymore, and usually that's fixed by cleaning the contacts. Other than that, you just have to worry about the extra weight. :D

Comment

it rests fender hump under the dood
                  1991 UK-spec MX-5 - https://www.facebook.com/djinovaband <<< METAL!

Comment

why hello Mr. Manson...when did you get paroled?:banana:

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
                      Other than that, you just have to worry about the extra weight. :D
                      All of 1 lbs total... Honestly for the convenience of not being stabbed in the knee by the manual window handle, I'll take the weight 'penalty' in the car and just take a duce before my runs HAHAHA
                      ~Andrew
                      Atlanta Region SCCA
                      D Prepared Miata

Comment

that rug really tied the room together.
                        sigpic

Comment

my next mission is to get rid of this cheap azz R-Speed Intake it has a friggin sponge filter. i know it didnt come on the car from the factory plastic tubing, and nothing holding the filter up, it rests fender hump under the dood
                          It sounds like you didn't get the full kit OR it was installed in the Ghetto - or someone stole or sold the most important part of it - the shroud that shields engine heat from the filter itself when the hood is closed and provides the mount for the airflow valve. I have the same intake kit I bought from Rspeed and none of it rests anywhere wierd. The UNI filter is simply a larger version of filters popularly used by sport motorbike riders... I put a brand new Uni on my car this past Saturday at the meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Synthmob View Post
                            It sounds like you didn't get the full kit OR it was installed in the Ghetto - or someone stole or sold the most important part of it - the shroud that shields engine heat from the filter itself when the hood is closed and provides the mount for the airflow valve. I have the same intake kit I bought from Rspeed and none of it rests anywhere wierd. The UNI filter is simply a larger version of filters popularly used by sport motorbike riders... I put a brand new Uni on my car this past Saturday at the meet.
                            well damn, i wasnt invited as a member till Sunday. i can take a pic tomorrow and upload it, and we can go from there...as far as seeing what i need. im thinking of just dropping the $200 for a new K&N intake, plus its matching red yeet yeet (not trying to be a ricer)

Comment

I like the red K&N too - almost ebayed it the same day I ebayed the Rspeed - someone around here took a pic of my engine bay from the filter side Saturday - maybe they can post it? I think it would be the before pic with the 18 month old filter.

Comment

Working...
                              X