Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official purveyor of zoom zoom

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Official purveyor of zoom zoom

    Hay Just letting you know that I work at Jim Ellis Atlanta in the sales department. So If you happen to be looking for a great deal on a miata or any other mazda or good used car, you have a friend in the car business.

    Thanks
    Chris Lind
    01 Mica Green, Enthuza muffler, Rota wheels, TEIN springs, RB sways, Big assed stripe that adds 20hp

  • #2
    RE: Official purveyor of zoom zoom

    That's always nice to know! :clap:

    Does your dealership accept the "X" plan?

    Comment


    • #3
      RE: Official purveyor of zoom zoom

      Cool, tell them to get the freakin' Mazdaspeed NC produced already!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        RE: Official purveyor of zoom zoom

        Originally posted by belvnmx5
        Cool, tell them to get the freakin' Mazdaspeed NC produced already!!!
        Hay I'm with you man they already have the turbo 4 from the speed3
        01 Mica Green, Enthuza muffler, Rota wheels, TEIN springs, RB sways, Big assed stripe that adds 20hp

        Comment


        • #5
          RE: Official purveyor of zoom zoom

          On another note, I have now purchased or leased 4 cars from Jim Ellis in Marietta and couldn't have been happier with the sales folks!

          Comment


          • #6
            RE: Official purveyor of zoom zoom

            Awesome!! banana
            2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
            2001 NB track car that never gets driven

            Comment


            • #7
              RE: Official purveyor of zoom zoom

              CaveRacing has purchased from the Marietta store and is very happy with them too. AND if he buys from them again I'm slashing his tires...just kidding.
              01 Mica Green, Enthuza muffler, Rota wheels, TEIN springs, RB sways, Big assed stripe that adds 20hp

              Comment


              • #8
                RE: Official purveyor of zoom zoom

                That's a great hookup, want a custom user title?

                Comment


                • #9
                  RE: Official purveyor of zoom zoom

                  Originally posted by Oblio
                  CaveRacing has purchased from the Marietta store and is very happy with them too. AND if he buys from them again I'm slashing his tires...just kidding.
                  That's right. I have purchased 3 different cars from Jim Ellis Marietta since 2004. I've continued to service there, too. They are top notch. I've also worked with the parts department and service department at Jim Ellis Atlanta (where Chris is located) and they are top notch, too!
                  - Lee -
                  '13 Liquid Silver Metallic Club PRHT | SOLD!
                  '06 Sunlight Silver Touring | Mazdaspeed springs & sways | SOLD!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    RE: Official purveyor of zoom zoom

                    hummm custom user title
                    01 Mica Green, Enthuza muffler, Rota wheels, TEIN springs, RB sways, Big assed stripe that adds 20hp

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      RE: Official purveyor of zoom zoom

                      So that people know to come to you for official Mazda parts.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        RE: Official purveyor of zoom zoom

                        Originally posted by Oblio
                        Hay Just letting you know that I work at Jim Ellis Atlanta in the sales department. So If you happen to be looking for a great deal on a miata or any other mazda or good used car, you have a friend in the car business.

                        Thanks
                        Chris Lind
                        Wish I had known that 6 weeks ago. Drove to Macon to buy an 08 PRHT 6 speed. Highland Green
                        sigpicLance
                        2008 MX5 PRHT (sold)
                        2014 Corvette Stingray Z51 Coupe
                        1981 Morgan Plus 8, 2016 Morgan three wheeler

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          RE: Official purveyor of zoom zoom

                          You're dangerous. I've been obsessing over a used black NC for the past few weeks now. Don't fuel my addiction, I can barely afford the NB as it is!
                          Friday nights 7-9 PM, go to www.ksuradio.com and listen to Owl Oldies. Visit our Facebook group for any requests and suggestions. Classic Kevin - 60s and 70s on OWL Radio

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            RE: Official purveyor of zoom zoom

                            Originally posted by thx712517
                            You're dangerous. I've been obsessing over a used black NC for the past few weeks now. Don't fuel my addiction, I can barely afford the NB as it is!
                            01 is the best year anyway
                            01 Mica Green, Enthuza muffler, Rota wheels, TEIN springs, RB sways, Big assed stripe that adds 20hp

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              RE: Official purveyor of zoom zoom

                              Originally posted by Oblio
                              01 is the best year anyway
                              Puh-uh-lease. We all know that the NC is the best. HA! Just kidding. Your NB rocks and you know I know it. ;)
                              - Lee -
                              '13 Liquid Silver Metallic Club PRHT | SOLD!
                              '06 Sunlight Silver Touring | Mazdaspeed springs & sways | SOLD!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X