Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fast back miata?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fast back miata?

    i think this looks badass. except the hood but the whole concept looks kinda like a porche/ old z look.

    http://www.autokonexion.com/new5.php

  • #2
    Looks great. But the fitment when you get it apparently sucks, such are the complaints, which is unfortunate.

    Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

    Comment


    • #3
      I dont like it at all, the side windows are out of proportion to the rest of the car. They look ike they took them straight off my Z too.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        I could see it being hot with massive fender flares, wheels, crazy front end, etc. Looks like exotic styling, which is hard to pull off on a Mazda lol.

        Comment


        • #5
          i kinda like it

          Comment


          • #6
            ^^^ You do know your signature image is messed up right?

            Originally posted by miata5620
            Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

            Comment


            • #7
              The shot from the rear looks fantastic, but the front kit throws the stance off pretty bad. A more subtle body kit and more defined flares and it would look killer.

              Comment


              • #8
                i would rock it if i had too much money to spend on my miata, but i think im gonna get the sick spoiler, cause im in love with it.
                "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
                  ^^^ You do know your signature image is messed up right?
                  lol yea i know, but im kinda lazy and i dont even remember what was there. so i just leave it that.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I think it's ugly.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i think its pretty.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I've seen one in person. The gut put the thing on a stock height, non flared Miata. The kit itself looks fantastic if you take the time to smooth all the joints. I like it, and would do it if I had the money to do it right.

                        *Edit*

                        In fact.. I can't find my pics, but this is the car I saw.
                        Last edited by Acro; 01-23-2009, 02:58 AM.
                        "Never let go of what you got, because it might just be all you'll ever get"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Super gay.
                          DIYAutoTune.com

                          | 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
                          | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
                          | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The concept was a good idea, but the final product was poorly executed and fitment leaves much to be desired. The one on the red car has been through a lot of massaging and fitting, so don't think that's how it will look on a car right out of the box. Also, the fact that it requires cutting up a hard top is pretty lame. Unless you have a ton of other bodywork, like that red car, it'll look like poo.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Acro View Post
                              I've seen one in person. The gut put the thing on a stock height, non flared Miata. The kit itself looks fantastic if you take the time to smooth all the joints. I like it, and would do it if I had the money to do it right.

                              *Edit*

                              In fact.. I can't find my pics, but this is the car I saw.

                              We've seen that one too. I'll pass.

                              The mirrors on that car look awful, IMO, and the fitment on the top on that car was not good at all.
                              2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5 - FM Intake - Enthuza Midpipe and Exhaust - FM DP - Hallman MBC - Upgraded Intercooler - Hard Dog Roll Bar - Volk TE37 - and then some...
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X