UPDATE! My new car..... O.o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATE! My new car..... O.o

Yes as of 10am this morning im the proud owner of a great running and moderatly clean bodied 1987 mazda rx7 no its unfortunatly not 5 lug but it has a very clean engine asside from 2 mechanical defects (no fuel cut off so the car floods sitting still and im fixing that tomorrow, and it needs a new rear tranny seal for the drive shaft) i also need to find a power steering pump because the owner before the guy i bought it from tryed to rice it out and thank god gave up after stickers and colord hoses and ****ty stereo install.
    I didnt stop driving but 1 time all day so i havent gotten pix (plus it needs a bath)
    They will be up soon in the car pictures section.
    Its white
    It came pre pandad out so guess whats getting the graffiti treatment. :)

Oh.... I forgot to mention it was $200...
    But honestly its worth more than anything to me rite now.
    Thanx everyone who helped me out and gave me support 1 way or another i was redy to just give up but shows whos got your back in this f-ed up world. Not to single anyone out but kurt, deerock, jesse, mike, and jack I owe you guys thanks for putting up with my constent flip floping ideas... Didnt matter what i said or did you all had my back so thanks.
    If its not freezing i hope to see you all thursday.
    - Nik... Still graffitipanda, still mx5 at heart...
    (P.s. Ill need new stickers so fill me in on the next event a seller will be attending.)
    sigpic Always has a machete... seriously ALWAYS...

:clap: Look forward to seeing the debut. At least you still have popup headlights!

My sister and her husband have a FC...

Comment

nice choice man this will be a fun car for you I'm sure and a great price too
      01 Mica Green, Enthuza muffler, Rota wheels, TEIN springs, RB sways, Big assed stripe that adds 20hp

Comment

We need pics :)
        sigpic

Comment

Cool congrats. PLEASE keep the rotary lol.

Comment

Awesome choice. I love FC's, especially white ones. And as far as I know there are a few rotary nuts on here who'll be able to help you out if you have any issues. Pictures!

Comment

this cars gonna be killer when its done :ninja:

pics ASAP! use that iphone of yours or something
              DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

awesome, now 20b or ls1 swap it :D

Realistically though, a bridge port and carbs turns an NA FC into a ******* monster.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, Carb up that 13B and let it rip!

Just in case this is not possible I am neither an expert nor am I claiming I know what the hell I'm on about here :lol:

Comment

nice! glad to see you found yourself a good running car, cant wait to see it
                    "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

Comment

Originally posted by Synthmob View Post
                      :clap: Look forward to seeing the debut. At least you still have popup headlights!

My sister and her husband have a FC...
                      1 pops the other needs a rod... But it stays up if i pull it up

Comment

you know if you need some oem parts I still have a friend at the mazda dealership and can help you out on stuff
                        01 Mica Green, Enthuza muffler, Rota wheels, TEIN springs, RB sways, Big assed stripe that adds 20hp

Comment

always loved the FC. My good buddy had two FC.

BTW for future knowledge you can swap a miata 1.8 torsen into your rear end.

now on with the photos
                          1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
                          2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

Comment

Congrats man. I love RX-7's and have always wanted one. Can't wait to see it.
                            "Never let go of what you got, because it might just be all you'll ever get"

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X