4x4 effect should be gone tomorow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x4 effect should be gone tomorow

i just picked up a set of eibach springs and stock NA struts with about 70k on them, my current stock struts have 110k on them. i am very excite. i cant wait to put them on and get rid of the 4x4 effect :biggrin: ill post up before and after pics when i get is all done. shooting for tomorrow when i get off work.

Thanks Ben
    95 R-package 6 speed, MSPNP, AEM WB UEGO, HDHCDD, Walbro 190lph, stock inj, GT2860RS V-band, ARTech Manifold, 3"TBE, TiALMVS 38mm WG, Blitz BOV, NO BOOST!
    79 Corolla Gutted, weber 32/36, Header, Volk Rays, Ghetto slammed :lol:

WOOOO!! horayyy for no moar monstar trucks! you car will look really good lowered a bit!
    "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

Comment

It's going to be pretty low. You'll like it.
      DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
      | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
      | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

Comment

haha :) speaking of monster trucks i went to Monster Jam. it was very very loud, but anywho i hope the Eibachs will hold me over till i can afford some coilovers.
        95 R-package 6 speed, MSPNP, AEM WB UEGO, HDHCDD, Walbro 190lph, stock inj, GT2860RS V-band, ARTech Manifold, 3"TBE, TiALMVS 38mm WG, Blitz BOV, NO BOOST!

Comment

Originally posted by ben91 View Post
          It's going to be pretty low. You'll like it.
          Awesome. i cant wait, if it wasn't so cold out and i had a decent shop light i would be outside installing them right now!

Comment

Originally posted by wonton View Post
            haha :) speaking of monster trucks i went to Monster Jam. it was very very loud, but anywho i hope the Eibachs will hold me over till i can afford some coilovers.
            i wanted to go to that so baddd! but i forgot to get a ticket :(

make sure you post up pics when you get the springs on and settled!
            "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

Comment

Monster truck motors FTW seriously!
              '95 w/ now finished '99 swap, kyb agx's, flyin miata springs, sway bars, roll bar and more to come...sigpic

Comment

Guess I know where I'm going after work. :lol:

Originally posted by miata5620
                Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Originally posted by wonton View Post
                  i just picked up a set of eibach springs and stock NA struts with about 70k on them, my current stock struts have 110k on them. i am very excite. i cant wait to put them on and get rid of the 4x4 effect :biggrin: ill post up before and after pics when i get is all done. shooting for tomorrow when i get off work.

Thanks Ben
                  Sean - congratulations man! You'll like the eibachs...a nice first step in suspension work.

Also, what's up with your post. Not a single exclamation point in the whole thing! That's bull****! Don't got changing on us now... I like the exclamation points! They are necessary, especially when you are saying things like "I am very excited".

Looking forward to seeing your car on the 31st with the new wheels and suspension setup.
                  sigpic

Comment

:lol: you've got a style you've gotta stick to Sean!

Comment

Pics or ban!
                      1991 UK-spec MX-5 - https://www.facebook.com/djinovaband <<< METAL!

Comment

4x4 IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! taadaaaahhhhhh!

during the install

all done! it looks sick!

what does everyone think?
                        and hows that for exclamation points! :biggrin:

Comment

N!CE! ! like it - looks way better than with the 17s and stock suspension! It's mean looking!
                          sigpic

Comment

...and now you need to change your sig!
                            sigpic

Comment

yeah, a lot better than 17s and stock suspension, ill change my sig as soon as i get my car cleaned up and get some good shots of it!

Comment

Working...
                              X