Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Local Redline supplier??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Local Redline supplier??

    I'm looking to buy some Redline MT90 pretty quickly here. When I did my clutch change, I only had the 75W90 which makes shifting suck. Do you guys know anywhere local that sells it?

    Thanks
    2013 Whitout FR-S
    1988 LS1 rx7 convertible
    sigpic

  • #2
    I'm in Lawrenceville btw.
    2013 Whitout FR-S
    1988 LS1 rx7 convertible
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      One place I found was down the street from the Ferrari dealer in Alpharetta. Kind of out of the way from you.

      Comment


      • #4
        Any idea what it's called? I might make the drive.
        Thanks!
        2013 Whitout FR-S
        1988 LS1 rx7 convertible
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Mustangs Unlimited in L'ville is close and easy.
          A mix of MT90 and MTL is generally preferred. 75W90 doesn't go in the gearbox silly. ;)
          DIYAutoTune.com

          | 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
          | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
          | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by matredd View Post
            Any idea what it's called? I might make the drive.
            Thanks!
            can't remember the name just kind of remember how to get there. I think it's on hembre road

            Usually a bunch of older BMW's out front

            Comment


            • #7
              I got mine at Summit Racing - but it's a long way to McDonough.

              Comment


              • #8
                ive seen bottles on the shelf at Alan Cox automotive over in marietta

                and i got yelled at at miatanet for using MTL lol

                Comment


                • #9
                  It must be sacrilege that I didn't use a brand name I can remember then!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ben91 View Post
                    Mustangs Unlimited in L'ville is close and easy.
                    A mix of MT90 and MTL is generally preferred. 75W90 doesn't go in the gearbox silly. ;)
                    Yeah not sure why I realized I only had the diff fluid when the fluid was ready to go back in. Oh well... I had like 5 bottles of it somehow. I'll def check out Mustang's unlimited. It's real close and i've been meaning to check it out.

                    Summit Racing would be nice if it was closer. Exit 216 I believe... I used to drive by there for a previous job but never had time to stop in.

                    Thanks guys.
                    2013 Whitout FR-S
                    1988 LS1 rx7 convertible
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by adjake View Post
                      can't remember the name just kind of remember how to get there. I think it's on hembre road

                      Usually a bunch of older BMW's out front
                      Performing Imports? I think that's on Old Roswell, but in the same area. Actually, I think it's Harrison Motorsports that you're thinking of.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yep. Harrison is just down the street from my office. Been in there once or twice. They are pretty good guys.
                        2020 Jet Black Mica GT RF

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Doppelgänger View Post
                          Performing Imports? I think that's on Old Roswell, but in the same area. Actually, I think it's Harrison Motorsports that you're thinking of.
                          Yup thats it. Thank you it was kind of bothering me.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X