Injector Servicing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injector Servicing

Where is the best place to get this done for a reasonable price? I'm willing to ship them or take them somewhere. I'm in the Lawrenceville area.

I used Witch Hunter Performance to do mine. Shipped 'em off, and brought the 1 that was a bit off right back into spec. Great work and a great price:

http://www.witchhunter.com/
    ~Andrew
    Atlanta Region SCCA
    D Prepared Miata

Comment

^ Highly recommended, there's also www.injector-rehab.com. I've done about a dozen transactions with them and they've all been nice and easy. Even when I had a doubt on my own injectors, they took them back, rechecked them, and recleaned them, no questions asked. Plus they have the sexy nurse and maid. lol

Originally posted by miata5620
      Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Marren, if you have an extra 1 or 2 send them all, then use the closest 4 when you get them back. Or buddie up and send several sets then everybody gets the closest matched set.
        David Luney - Suwanee GA
        [email protected]
        04 RX-8, 10 Black MS3, 08 Red MS3, 06 550i, 05 325i 92 Spec Miata and a parts car or two.

Comment

+1 on Witchhunter. They've cleaned the injectors for several DIYAutoTune.com project cars.
          Matt Cramer - DIYAutoTune.com technical support

Comment

I've used witch hunter and injector rehab. Both good peoples.
            ITBs RULE!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN!!!
            I'm using ITBs on stock internals!!
            sigpic
            Chean Chay: they dont have pho in mexico
            Corporation: n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility.
            -Ambrose Bierce
            here's the thing. if you disagree with someone's opinion, having better hair does not make you right. it makes you a ******bag.

Comment

+1 for injector rehab. They're the only ones that I've used though.
              2013 Whitout FR-S
              1988 LS1 rx7 convertible
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah I have 8 injectors, however I don't want to spend the money for that :P

With injector rehab, what options do you guys recommend?

Comment

The Basic Cleaning and Flow Test service if these are just stock injectors. That gets them cleaned and the wear parts replaced.

Originally posted by miata5620
                  Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Working...
                  X