auto body supplies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auto body supplies

does anyone know of a store that has auto body supplies so i can paint my car?
    2000 Brilliant Black & tan: 1.9L Sr20 turbo with begi log manifold and SGDP--DIYPNP--ID1000s--Bilstien coilovers--MSW type 16 wheels--FM stage 1 clutch w/ 10.3lb flywheel

RE: auto body supplies

Where are you located? I know of a good supply store in Lithia Springs.

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

RE: auto body supplies

duluth/lawrenceville
      2000 Brilliant Black & tan: 1.9L Sr20 turbo with begi log manifold and SGDP--DIYPNP--ID1000s--Bilstien coilovers--MSW type 16 wheels--FM stage 1 clutch w/ 10.3lb flywheel

Comment

Auto Body Supplies

I know of a good supply store in Canada.

Comment

We are already full up on spam.
          2020 Jet Black Mica GT RF

Comment

wow i posted this almost 2 years ago

Comment

So... where did you get the parts? How did the paint turn out??? :D

Comment

didn't get the parts just took it the bumper to a shop

Comment

Working...
                X