Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new Fresh graphic going on the trunk! NWS

[attachment=356]

what ya think... ONLY POST IF YOU KNOW MY CAR!

-nick no more tits, too many complaints and I even changed the title to nws
    sigpic Always has a machete... seriously ALWAYS...

RE: new Fresh graphic going on the trunk!

I thought a clothed version of her was already on there?

Comment

RE: new Fresh graphic going on the trunk!

no this is just drawn out like 20 min. ago by joe. we'll prob change it up a bit ON the car.

Comment

RE: new Fresh graphic going on the trunk! NWS

it looks really cool, as as much as i support your artistic use of your car lol i dont think id do the titties and profanity on there. i just think its too much for something that is gonna be seen by EVERYONE EVERYWHERE you go. naaaaaaaaaaaaaa meeeeeeeeeeen?
        DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

well i kinda agree.. but like i said... CHANGES probably gonna happen!

Comment

yeah. at least you know what im saying. lol.

off topic: how are those ebay coilovers doing? haha
            DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

It's a cool drawing but I agree with Jesse on this one, I don't feel it's suitable for the car. What else is drawn on the car that you could add too?

Comment

:jawdrop: yeah id cover up them boobies. and make the eff you something funny.

but what the hey your just gonna flatblack the car soon anyways, might as well go nuts with it.
                "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

Comment

Dude... put Godzilla on the trunk lid :lol:

Comment

Well I like the nasty nurse thing..so I'd probably even push that theme even farther..so what can I say, :whistle: ...although I'd drop the '**** you' for something else. Cartoon titties dont shock me, nor is it particularly x-rated....in fact its kinda cool. Reminds me of WW2 nose art...only with a modern graffiti flare.

Have these guys seen your tattoos??? ;) To me it works, especially for you.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by metalman
                      Well I like the nasty nurse thing..so I'd probably even push that theme even farther..so what can I say, :whistle: ...although I'd drop the '**** you' for something else. Cartoon titties dont shock me, nor is it particularly x-rated....in fact its kinda cool. Reminds me of WW2 nose art...only with a modern graffiti flare.

Have these guys seen your tattoos??? ;) To me it works, especially for you.
                      to quote joe... "THANK YOU!" he derives a lot out of pin up style nose art he does have a thick military backing A.F. mainly.

Comment

Another thing...as a former printer, graphic artist, and hack amateur artist, I find it best to allow the artist to work his/her magic without submitting it to many input opinions. The end result is usually better.
                        For example, the best tattoos I have ever seen are ones where a talented artist is given a theme and allowed to work their magic...only with minimal input. Public voting never brings out the best artwork, but a more private creative process often does. If one has talent its good to let them express it. Obviously its YOUR car so you should have some input. ;)

Thats my 2 cent opinion. Tell Joe to keep up the good work.
                        I need him to paint a big naughty nurse on my garage wall.....in honor of my wife of course. :lol:
                        sigpic

Comment

Maybe move the cans to just barely cover the nips.. I take it you work over at fry's?? Seen the car over there a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by metalman
                            Another thing...as a former printer, graphic artist, and hack amateur artist, I find it best to allow the artist to work his/her magic without submitting it to many input opinions. The end result is usually better.
                            For example, the best tattoos I have ever seen are ones where a talented artist is given a theme and allowed to work their magic...only with minimal input. Public voting never brings out the best artwork, but a more private creative process often does. If one has talent its good to let them express it. Obviously its YOUR car so you should have some input. ;)

Absolutely agree, artwork by committee always looks middle of the road at best. Too much such input and the artist gets bored with the whole project and does not do his best work.
                            Did a lot of custom stained glass work years ago and the best results happened when the client told me the theme he wanted and then went away.
                            Restore cars now as a hobby and have some issues with clients and color selection. Some cars and body styles lend themselves to certain color schemes, if you get too far out of the box with color on a restoration, it just does not work, Now if you want a custom job, let me drop a v8 in it and lets go off the wall with color schemes!!
                            sigpicLance
                            2008 MX5 PRHT (sold)
                            2014 Corvette Stingray Z51 Coupe
                            1981 Morgan Plus 8, 2016 Morgan three wheeler

Comment

Originally posted by adjake
                              Maybe move the cans to just barely cover the nips.. I take it you work over at fry's?? Seen the car over there a few times.
                              Yup GOT ME im fry guy work back in car audio

Comment

Working...
                              X