No announcement yet.

ATL area ECU tuner for a track car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had crash12190 do some street tuning for me today on my mega squirt 2 and I am very pleased with the result. He cleaned up some idle quirks I had, added a little timing here and there and added fuel down low and took a little fuel out up top.

The end result is a completely transformed car. It spools faster, idles better, pulls harder, cruises better and drives smoother.

it was decent before but after the tweaks, the car is better than I thought it could be. My GTX2876R spools MUCH faster and comes on like a much smaller turbo.....but pulls like a freight train.

I am am very happy with the result and can confidently recommend him.
    96 white, built motor, gt2876r turbo, 345whp, 328wtq
    2004 MSM, grey

Comment

Thank you 90redmiata!
      I had a great time and your car is FAST! Can't wait to get it on the dyno!
      1990 Turbo'd sleeper.
      Tuner, I can make it go faster.
      :nxsmile:

Comment

Bringing this thread back from the grave as I am in need of a tune. pm sent to crash12190 :-)

Comment

Responded!
          1990 Turbo'd sleeper.

Comment

I will be calling you soon. My summer was to busy to get ma Miata back together. Hopefully in the next few weeks.
            If I'm not in the Miata, I'm out dragging my knee.

Comment

Sounds Great Soniczm, Just let me know!
              1990 Turbo'd sleeper.

Comment

Crash, Wondering if you could tune an AEM EMS4 on a supercharged miata? The software is pretty straightforward. I am currently running a MP62 that I just added the big Throttle body, upgraded to the 6-rib belt and the pulley ratio is 150/62 (previously 150/67).
                MP62 and other speed producing implements

Comment

Crash, sent a PM. I may looking for some tuning as well. I've not yet purchased MegaSquirt, so not in a hurry.

Comment

Working...
                  X