NB center console in a NA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NB center console in a NA

I want to upgrade my center console on my NA since the cup holders suck. The NB center console looks like it has much better cup holders, but I've never used them myself. The only other way to upgrade the center console I have found is the one from IL, but they want $400 for it. I have found the NB center console at some used parts sellers for less then half the price of the IL unit. Has anyone tried this? Do you have any complaints about the NB center console?

NB sucks just as bad in terms of cupholder placement. It still gets in the way of shifting and still slides around unless you have a perfectly fitted cup. They make 3D printed shifter surrounds with duel cupholders built in, or you can buy a travel buddy and chop a bit off the bottom for fitment. Both are worlds better then suffering with the stock cupholders.
    '00 Black NB, Track/Street car.
    It seems like the most powerful weapon in the universe is speed. Move something fast enough and it will obliterate anything

Comment

Thanks, I think i'm just going to get a travel buddy then then.

Comment

Another option but more $

https://mossmiata.com/redesigned-cen...SABEgLD9vD_BwE
        1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
        2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

Comment

I like the nb2 center console in my NB, but in my NA, I tucked beverages and travel mugs between the passenger seat back and the transmission tunnel.

Comment

@kung fu jesus I do the same thing

Comment

Lol. Same here.
              1996 white, turbo, 6 speed, Torsen 4.10. Built forged 8.5:1 motor. 345whp at 29 psi on 93

Comment

@five-o-joe I thought you had a v8 miata?

Comment

Working...
                X