This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^zdamn!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^
    Red '91, MSM longblock/BEGI-FM hybrid turbo w/2871r/3"Enthuza/Hydra2.7/700cc/Ohlins/
    RacingBrake11"BBK/SS HDDD/Nakamae everything/KGWorks/Zoom/We're done!

Comment

• 125/104
      "The MX5 has become the Civic/240 hacked turdbucket with a moron driver. Those who owned Miatas in the early 90s or even late 90s are likely much more aware of the magnitude of that change than others who 'discovered' the MX5 more recently of course. "

Comment

• Good job! List updated.

Originally posted by miata5620
        Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

• Sweet 125 whp au natural ! What all did you do, to accomplish this magnificent feat?
          Red '91, MSM longblock/BEGI-FM hybrid turbo w/2871r/3"Enthuza/Hydra2.7/700cc/Ohlins/

Comment

• Originally posted by oldgrayfrog View Post
            Sweet 125 whp au natural ! What all did you do, to accomplish this magnificent feat?
            I finaly got the magic smoke to stay in the damn box. A lot of work for small gains IMHO
            "The MX5 has become the Civic/240 hacked turdbucket with a moron driver. Those who owned Miatas in the early 90s or even late 90s are likely much more aware of the magnitude of that change than others who 'discovered' the MX5 more recently of course. "

Comment

• I'll just leave this here...

(add 4 for the lie-o-jet)

Comment

• Dyna-pac or dynojet? Dynojets typically, while very consistent between different dynos, read by far the highest.
                ~Andrew
                Atlanta Region SCCA
                D Prepared Miata

Comment

• This was a "pac". There have been enough comparisons to the jet @ Balanced to say this would be a 137 run

Comment

• Strong numbers. Congrats.

Comment

• Self proclaimed Miata junkie - 90' Track Rat - Flex 10/6 - 2871 - DIYPNP -

Comment

• Your sig says 12-15 psi, what was it set at for that run?

Originally posted by miata5620
                        Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

• 13. Thanks for pointing that out, I have to change my signature the Shanghai setup is gone.
                          Last edited by VitaminD; 11-18-2011, 06:40 PM.
                          Self proclaimed Miata junkie - 90' Track Rat - Flex 10/6 - 2871 - DIYPNP -

Comment

• Nice numbers! This is on a 1.6 at just 13PSi?? GREAT Numbers!!

Comment

• Thanks Dave, That run is a 1.8, I was a little surprised I needed 13PSI to hit that number. I am satisfied overall with the results however, my goal was 250 to the wheels and the car was consistently loosing traction on the dyno at full spool. :D
                              Self proclaimed Miata junkie - 90' Track Rat - Flex 10/6 - 2871 - DIYPNP -

Comment

• 01-05 motor with msm turbow 650cc injectors 7psi ms2 DIY @ home tune lolz. btw someone said my **** would blow up by mid february and im happy to announce that its past February's halfway mark and my baby is still running strong
                                MS2, VVT, 650cc, Spec S3, MMR, 6 speed, 4.30, AEM , ARP, ... one day ill get a real turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X