Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miata Dyno List

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Don't feel too bad Nick, Thunder had a good run... 420/420 are you freakin kidding me? Please tell me the car has a really awesome big brake kit!??
    Red '91, MSM longblock/BEGI-FM hybrid turbo w/2871r/3"Enthuza/Hydra2.7/700cc/Ohlins/
    RacingBrake11"BBK/SS HDDD/Nakamae everything/KGWorks/Zoom/We're done!

    Comment


    • Wow, great numbers for both of these cars ^


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by oldgrayfrog View Post
        Don't feel too bad Nick, Thunder had a good run... 420/420 are you freakin kidding me? Please tell me the car has a really awesome big brake kit!??
        :). It has Wilwoods on the front and RX7 brakes on the back....plus it's an ABS car which is nice insurance...
        1996 white, turbo, 6 speed, Torsen 4.10. Built forged 8.5:1 motor. 345whp at 29 psi on 93

        Comment


        • Originally posted by pogokat View Post
          Way back on 11/14 I had mine dynoed at Dbw motorsports. That place is swank.

          Whp: 237.3
          tq: 215.7

          at 9.5 psi--- now clue what it would make at 12, but this is plenty.
          Got the chart to attach? We like pictures. :)
          Also what kind of dyno was used?

          Originally posted by miata5620
          Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

          Comment


          • I apologize if this is upside down. The dotted lines are where the car was to start with... Also, this took place at Dbw motorsports--- I believe it was a mustang. It's the same place that aslickfinish went--- he recommended it to me.
            IMG_1712.JPG
            IMG_1713.jpg
            Attached Files
            Last edited by pogokat; 12-29-2015, 11:24 PM.
            sigpic

            Comment




            • Comment


              • twolf---trying to message you, but your inbox is full
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Once I get everything finally sorted I'll have to take it back out somewhere and see if I can beat my 100hp lol
                  Slip 'N' Slide

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by pogokat View Post
                    twolf---trying to message you, but your inbox is full
                    My mistake Brad! Fixed.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by pogokat View Post
                      I apologize if this is upside down. The dotted lines are where the car was to start with... Also, this took place at Dbw motorsports--- I believe it was a mustang. It's the same place that aslickfinish went--- he recommended it to me.
                      Dang! Very respectable numbers from a Mustang Dyno!

                      Originally posted by miata5620
                      Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

                      Comment


                      • Very nice! Congrats......
                        1996 white, turbo, 6 speed, Torsen 4.10. Built forged 8.5:1 motor. 345whp at 29 psi on 93

                        Comment


                        • Updated Dyno numbers:

                          464.46 rwhp / 426.26 rwtq at 11 psi.

                          New dyno graph coming....
                          1996 white, turbo, 6 speed, Torsen 4.10. Built forged 8.5:1 motor. 345whp at 29 psi on 93

                          Comment


                          • Sorry for the delay Joe




                            Props to you because having nearly 500 ponies on a blip of a pedal is wicked. I want a ride but your so far lol
                            1995 Miata in progress

                            Comment


                            • 195.5/180 was the best run on a Mustang Dyno at DBW Motorsports
                              2001 Miata
                              FM Voodoo II
                              GT2560r @ 8psi
                              Stock Engine
                              Stock Fuel System
                              2.5" Exhaust
                              The AFR's are rich but I will tune it some more, I just didn't want to damage the motor.
                              2001 MIata.jpg
                              Last edited by sfprsr; 02-10-2016, 03:33 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Great numbers on a Mustang Dyno though! List updated.

                                I need to get my '99 VoodooII to a dyno but I feel like I'm in that same neighborhood.

                                Originally posted by miata5620
                                Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X