Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice numbers. Gives me something to look forward to since I'll be using an MSM turbo as well on my '99. You're making 5hp more than Sawyer is on her MSM at 3psi less than her, if that's the case, there's definitely something to be said about how the stock MSM ECU is a limitation.

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

• thanks man. yea im pretty sure a msm motor is capable of producing more tqz on pump gas compared to the higher compression 1.8 with the same turbo.
      MS2, VVT, 650cc, Spec S3, MMR, 6 speed, 4.30, AEM , ARP, ... one day ill get a real turbo

Comment

• Really great numbers Sam, what are your fuel/air ratios looking like?
        Red '91, MSM longblock/BEGI-FM hybrid turbo w/2871r/3"Enthuza/Hydra2.7/700cc/Ohlins/
        RacingBrake11"BBK/SS HDDD/Nakamae everything/KGWorks/Zoom/We're done!

Comment

• Originally posted by oldgrayfrog View Post
          Really great numbers Sam, what are your fuel/air ratios looking like?
          pretty good. i mean...the car hits all of the target air fuel ratios. idles at 14.5 pretty decent mpg cruises at like 15.4, under high boost high rpm its like 11.5.
          MS2, VVT, 650cc, Spec S3, MMR, 6 speed, 4.30, AEM , ARP, ... one day ill get a real turbo

Comment

• Guess it's gonna last another month or two then:)
            Red '91, MSM longblock/BEGI-FM hybrid turbo w/2871r/3"Enthuza/Hydra2.7/700cc/Ohlins/
            RacingBrake11"BBK/SS HDDD/Nakamae everything/KGWorks/Zoom/We're done!

Comment

• Originally posted by oldgrayfrog View Post
              Guess it's gonna last another month or two then:)
              lol ill be sure to post details if/when it does fail.

Comment

• Add me to the list. We'll call it 258hp/243tq. Dynapack, 14psi.
                sigpic

Comment

• Done!

Originally posted by miata5620
                  Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

• Originally posted by nickt93 View Post

Add me to the list. We'll call it 258hp/243tq. Dynapack, 14psi.
                    No MSPNP?
                    16' VW Golf R | 97 Salvagewon Eliminator | 90 SC'd Track Project

Comment

• That is MSPNP. Dynapak is the type of dyno.

Comment

• the Turd 1.6 at 10 psi on a Dynojet
                        "The MX5 has become the Civic/240 hacked turdbucket with a moron driver. Those who owned Miatas in the early 90s or even late 90s are likely much more aware of the magnitude of that change than others who 'discovered' the MX5 more recently of course. "

Comment

• Originally posted by NA6R View Post
                          the Turd 1.6 at 10 psi on a Dynojet
                          10psi from what?

Comment

• Ha, remember that day I took it around the culdesac and said it made 175. ;)
                            DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
                            | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
                            | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

Comment

• Are you not running EBC? I think it could spool a lot sooner.
                              DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
                              | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
                              | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

Comment

• no ebc.
                                oh it's gonna be spooling much quicker soon.
                                Thats just the first base line.
                                "The MX5 has become the Civic/240 hacked turdbucket with a moron driver. Those who owned Miatas in the early 90s or even late 90s are likely much more aware of the magnitude of that change than others who 'discovered' the MX5 more recently of course. "

Comment

Working...
                                X