nb guys scope this out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nb guys scope this out

idk how many of you are gonna give a phuck but just lettin you know something cool i discovered. the center console in nbz can be made to open towards the driver or the passanger. i guess mazda was tryin to save a lil loot between usdm and jdm center consoles.
    MS2, VVT, 650cc, Spec S3, MMR, 6 speed, 4.30, AEM , ARP, ... one day ill get a real turbo

god im such a noob...this is obviously the non-miata section. admins please have mercy.
    MS2, VVT, 650cc, Spec S3, MMR, 6 speed, 4.30, AEM , ARP, ... one day ill get a real turbo

Comment

Saieck.

Comment

o dat be kool to hav da console open da wrong wai!! it so JAYDEEMMM!!!1111!!!11!11

Comment

Originally posted by Doppelgänger View Post
          o dat be kool to hav da console open da wrong wai!! it so JAYDEEMMM!!!1111!!!11!11
          i think sam just found the only person that understands him.

Comment

I just want a lid that isn't broken 9the long part that screws to the console is broken, but the hinge by the gas/trunk levers is still attached.
            1991 UK-spec MX-5 - https://www.facebook.com/djinovaband <<< METAL!

Comment

Originally posted by MoD_Scotty View Post
              I just want a lid that isn't broken 9the long part that screws to the console is broken, but the hinge by the gas/trunk levers is still attached.
              mine is the exact same way

Comment

Originally posted by Doppelgänger View Post
                you know what would be really "kool" and "JAYDEEMMM!!!1111!!!" if doppelganger took a nice leap off my dick. sorry im polluting these forums you are so fond of with my horrible spelling errors.

Comment

Just chill...

If you really want to make the thread worthwhile, post some pictures of what you're talking about.

Originally posted by miata5620
                  Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

i have that loose cup-holder cover/hinge problem
                    Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
                    Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

Comment

$70 for a new lid:
                      http://www.finishlineperformance.com...cat=296&page=2

"Black in color. The hinge breaks on your original but is not sold separately."

^^^Thanks a lot, jerks!
                      1991 UK-spec MX-5 - https://www.facebook.com/djinovaband <<< METAL!

Comment

wtf is it with NB compartments?
                        sagging gloveboxes, loose hinges, broken hinges, ****ty cupholders

Comment

Kris' steering column cover won't clip back into place. Drives him nuts. lol I've tried fixing and adjusting it to no avail. The lid on his cupholder is broken as well.

Originally posted by miata5620
                          Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

i see him 3412905 times a week, when im in a ranger or a volvo
                            and apparently he sees me when im in little red riding hood
                            never had both NB's out at the same time...it is sharp tho

Comment

Originally posted by zoomnorwegianzoom View Post
                              sagging ....loose....broken .....****ty
                              All words that describe that NB interiors quite accurately! :lol:
                              And you forgot one....intrusive. ;)

I hate the interior of NBs more then anything about them.
                              All this is just my own opinion of course. ;)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X