flywheel swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flywheel swap

can anyone recommend a affordable place that would swap out my flywheel closer to atlanta would be great.

You may as well get a new clutch as well. They would have to pull it off anyway.
    2013 Whitout FR-S
    1988 LS1 rx7 convertible
    sigpic

Comment

I've never done RWD, but I dont think it would be too hard if you wanted to do it yourself.
      Kinda inherited the car from my Grandfather. Its a love hate relationship. lol

Comment

i dont have the tools or space right now to do it.

Comment

next tech meet?

2013 NC MX5 Club - Build Thread ~ 2017 VW Golf R ~ IG: DroptopDestron
          1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

Comment

Lulz, I pulled the tranny in my SE-R twice with a 20 dollar tool kit from walmart, a prybar, and a axle socket or w-e you call it. Doesnt take much :D lol
            Kinda inherited the car from my Grandfather. Its a love hate relationship. lol

Comment

Originally posted by FlipKing View Post
              I've never done RWD, but I dont think it would be too hard if you wanted to do it yourself.
              Yeah taking a RWD tranny out is MUCH easier then FWD, takes like an hour tops first time.

Comment

^ Yup. Hardest part is dealing with the starter and it's bolts, and it's not too bad.

Originally posted by miata5620
                Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Originally posted by simontibbett View Post
                  Yeah taking a RWD tranny out is MUCH easier then FWD, takes like an hour tops first time.
                  it is imo, well except for those pesky top bolts but nothing that a long extension cant handle.

Comment

Working...
                  X