My turbo manifold.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My turbo manifold.

i just got my new BEGi turbo manifold today :banana: i have been waiting a lil over a week for it to show up. it my first piece to the turbo kit im putting together. im one step closer to boost!

95 R-package 6 speed, MSPNP, AEM WB UEGO, HDHCDD, Walbro 190lph, stock inj, GT2860RS V-band, ARTech Manifold, 3"TBE, TiALMVS 38mm WG, Blitz BOV, NO BOOST!
    79 Corolla Gutted, weber 32/36, Header, Volk Rays, Ghetto slammed :lol:

Yay! Congrats!

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

thanks for letting me know about this one Eric!
      95 R-package 6 speed, MSPNP, AEM WB UEGO, HDHCDD, Walbro 190lph, stock inj, GT2860RS V-band, ARTech Manifold, 3"TBE, TiALMVS 38mm WG, Blitz BOV, NO BOOST!

Comment

:D You're welcome!

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

now i just need everything else, this part and all the rest will look so much better on my car! :biggrin:

Comment

Your one step closer in the right direction.

Comment

yep, and right now im working on getting the intercooler and piping, when taxes get here ill be buy the turbo and engine management!

Comment

Originally posted by wonton View Post
                yep, and right now im working on getting the intercooler and piping, when taxes get here ill be buy the turbo and engine management!
                You mean you'll put the money away until a good deal comes along, right? ;)

Comment

Your that much closer to openin a can of whoop a** on unsuspecting mustang drivers.
                  '95 w/ now finished '99 swap, kyb agx's, flyin miata springs, sway bars, roll bar and more to come...sigpic

Comment

God I need a ride in a turbo and supercharged miata. Not sure what path to aspire to.

Comment

^ Then come to the next tech day and i'll give you a ride.

Luckily, you can grab a T25 for under $250 to go with that manifold. Also, once you get the piping/intercooler, take a trip to O'Riley's and get a turbo of truck radiator hose. It's the same stuff as the high-end couplers, but the whole hose will cost you like $20 and you'll get like 10 couplers out of it.

Comment

Sounds like a deal.

Comment

I have some leftover 2.5" hose if you end up needing it. Tell you what, this stuff is so tough (in a good way) that I even have a tough time trimming it with damn tin snips...which are good at cutting ANYTHING.

Comment

Nice manifold!
                            Last edited by nickt93; 01-06-2009, 03:00 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

hopefully soon it will be on the car, all i need now is just money!

Comment

Working...
                              X