Drew's 2016 ND Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drew's 2016 ND Club

For the past year I've been watching the used market. Drove a few NCs in various trims, tried the M3, Z4, and S2000, and whatever else popped up on craigslist that I thought was interesting. Never really fell in love with any of it. So I decided that instead of going used I would go new for the first time in my life. Here's what happened:

A 2016 ND Club! To give some perspective the newest car I've ever owned was 13 years old when I bought it, this had 60 miles on the clock. Jim Ellis delivered it around noon today and I've already put almost 100 miles on it. It's incredible. I haven't had this much fun in a car since my very first NA. Earlier I turned off the stability control and kicked it a bit and the LSD was an absolute joy! I'm even still trying to figure out all the Mazda Connect stuff. There will be more pictures in the future.

Also, if you know anyone wanting a 99 NB expect a for sale thread soon!
    Last edited by Dr.Drew; 05-10-2017, 03:52 PM.
    sigpic

Yes! I approve of this post!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theothersawyer View Post
      Yes! I approve of this post!!

Lol, Danny your enthusiasm here and on Facebook is making this day even more amazing! I'm afraid this isn't going to be a very good member journal though. No mods planned.
      sigpic

Comment

Congrats, I don't think mods on a new car is ever planned. Mazda Connect could be better, my favorite command is "display off."

Comment

Congratulations! I've driven a couple of NDs and they are fantastic!
          - Lee -
          '13 Liquid Silver Metallic Club PRHT | SOLD!
          '06 Sunlight Silver Touring | Mazdaspeed springs & sways | SOLD!

Comment

This is awesome!! Thread approved!!

Originally posted by miata5620
            Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Drew View Post
              Lol, Danny your enthusiasm here and on Facebook is making this day even more amazing! I'm afraid this isn't going to be a very good member journal though. No mods planned.
              Well I'm glad to see you back and I love the ND! I bet you mod it!
              sigpic

Comment

Beautiful car, I love mine.

Comment

Nerd.

Congrats on the new ride.

P.S.
                  I miss you
                  sigpic
                  No matter how many friends you think you have, the size of your funeral will depend on the weather.
                  Originally posted by sharkythesharkdogg
                  I don't want some dude's balls on my neck while I'm yelling at some Vietnamese guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Beastinthebushes View Post
                    P.S.
                    I miss you
                    Just like my fanship predicted. *rubs hands together*

Otherwise, congrats on the new ride...
                    Titanium Grey '04 Mazda3 5-door (Sold to Brother)| Stormy Blue Mica '10 Mazda MX-5 Touring | Orca (Black-n-White) '86 Merkur XR4Ti Track Rat | Silver Topaz '13 Chevrolet Volt

Comment

Hi Drew - welcome to the site! I think you will like it here. We have a lot of characters here on MX5Atl.
                      sigpic

Comment

Also, FYI - searching "Drew's Mom" returns exactly 69 results 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nickt93 View Post
                          Hi Drew - welcome to the site! I think you will like it here. We have a lot of characters here on MX5Atl.
                          I was hesitant to join. I hear the admins can be real hard a$$es.
                          sigpic

Comment

I know it is a long drive from Samoa but you should bring your new ride to the meet this weekend.

http://www.mx5atlanta.com/forums/sho...t-Sat-May-13th
                            2020 Jet Black Mica GT RF

Comment

The wife and I are visiting my brother down in Macon Saturday. A childhood friend also bought a 16 Club recently so we're planning on riding to a meet soon though.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X