13' PRHT Liquid Silver Grand Touring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13' PRHT Liquid Silver Grand Touring

Well I had been kicking around an idea for over a year now to possibly move to an NC. I finally decided to actually pull the trigger over the weekend and move into this century. Now I have driven a few NCs so I knew they were a different driving experience. Having driven NAs for so long it took me while to warm up to the NBs. That process took even longer to appreciate the NCs.

Part of my reason for this move is that the car is my daily commuter as well as my fun car so I am sure some of you will cringe when I admit this car is an automatic. As the traffic has gotten progressively worse lately I have been caught way too many times in bumper to bumper which is no fun at all with a manual.

At any rate I could not be happier with my decision to pick this car up. It a one owner car with 55500 miles and was bought new at Jim Ellis Mazda with all the records. It is about as new as possible for a 3 1/2 year old car.
    Attached Files
    2020 Jet Black Mica GT RF

Looks great! I never liked the NCs but recently they have started looking like a real bargain. Whole different experience than the NA/NB and much nicer daily!

PRHT and Auto are good options and I'm right there with you once the Exocet runs it's course.

Congrats!
    sigpic
    Current: 1994 Merlot (Turbo) Sold: Red '02 Turbo | 2010 - 2015 ~~~ 987 Boxster | 2012-2014 ~~~ Z4 ///M Roadster | 2015 - 2015 ~~~ Z4 3.0i (18k miles!)| 2018-2018 ~~~ 2006 Miata (Laci) | one track day ~~~ Exocet (Turbo!) | 2015-2019

Comment

Real nice, Jerry! Did I see this one at Ed Voyles a couple of days ago for sale? I know I looked at one with 55k-ish miles and the carfax matched what you describe.

Congratulations! The NC2 with the PRHT is the way to go! Since I sold my NC, I've been feeling some regret. If I were to pick up another, I'm pretty sure this is the route I'd take.
      - Lee -
      '13 Liquid Silver Metallic Club PRHT | SOLD!
      '06 Sunlight Silver Touring | Mazdaspeed springs & sways | SOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by CaveRacing View Post
        Real nice, Jerry! Did I see this one at Ed Voyles a couple of days ago for sale? I know I looked at one with 55k-ish miles and the carfax matched what you describe.

Congratulations! The NC2 with the PRHT is the way to go! Since I sold my NC, I've been feeling some regret. If I were to pick up another, I'm pretty sure this is the route I'd take.
        Yes that is the one. I will show it off at the next East Cobb meet.
        2020 Jet Black Mica GT RF

Comment

Very nice!! Congrats!!

Originally posted by miata5620
          Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Congrats! I definitely am looking forward to checking it out at the next meet! I've been considering picking up an NC PRHT as a daily myself. Kinda funny how we are all moving towards that outlook in regards to the NCs.
            '00 Silver Miata

Comment

Working...
            X