Flyin' Miata Hard Dog Roll Bar Group Buy Final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyin' Miata Hard Dog Roll Bar Group Buy Final

Ok, so got the final shipping quote for all 7 bars. They will be delivered to Steve's (MeFryRice's) business address. From there, I will be moving them to my house which is further north, and from there we will figure out distribution, be it either you coming and getting it, or me delivering. I prefer pickup, but I'll deliver for some gas money.

The final shipping cost is $300, which is roughly $42.85 per bar. Means that considering the splitting of the shipping cost and the $20 discount offered by Flyin' Miata to us, each person that is participating is saving $52.15.

I am now going to be PM'ing the following members with their cost rundown:

silver280zx - (1) M1 Hard Core Double Diagonal [Black]
    matredd - (1) M2 Hard Dog Hard Core HardTop Double Diagonal [Black] - SFI Padding & Vinyl Cover
    Lpenrose - (1) Center Braced Deuce [Black]
    MoD_Scotty - (2) M2 Sport Double Diagonal [Black]
    Synthmob - (1) Hard Dog Ace w/ Harness Bar in Rearward Brace [Black]
    quadmasta - (1) M2 Hard Core Hard Top Double Diagonal [Black]

Payment is due by Sunday, March 15th. I will be at the Dyno Day this Saturday for those that want to pay in person. Other than that, payment will be accepted by check or money order (to accomodate sending money via mail, ask for my mailing address), cash in person (if not at the dyno day, I can make accommodations), or by PayPal if you are willing to cover the 3% transaction fee.

Please respond to my PM with how and when you plan to pay, it will help me keep this buy organized.

Please feel free to post in here with any questions or comments.

And thank you to those that participated!

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

OK, PMs have been sent!

Also, for those who want to know about transit time, as soon as we make the order, FM will place the order from Bethania-Garage, and the bars will be drop-shipped from there (North Carolina). Mine got to me in about 4 days, so I hope for the same, but it is a larger, bulkier package we're dealing with here. I'm also assuming that since FM has already gotten the quote from Bethania-Garage, they are aware that this order will be coming, however, packing it and getting it out may take a little longer than the normal single bar orders.

People who have paid:
    Synthmob
    silver280zx
    matredd
    MoD_Scotty
    lpenrose

People who have confirmed with payment intentions:
    quadmasta

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

We have a small issue, I'm going to have to get a requote as we had someone drop out a while back, but their name was still on the list. My error. I will be getting a requote and relaying the information as soon as possible. Sorry!

Comment

Shipping is from NC right? Don't we know someone with a van? :) $300 is quite generous IMHO. Should it be less with fewer to ship?

Comment

Yes, shipping from NC. It should be less with one fewer to ship as the charges are now based primarily on weight instead of size.

Comment

Shipping of the 6 bars is $258. That's a $0.15 increase in shipping for each bar, to $43/bar. Please make a note of this.

Comment

Updates?

Comment

lol Just updated first post while you typed that. Got your payment today. Thanks!

Comment

bump
                  sigpic

Comment

Why bump? I'll bump it when there's something to update. :lol: But if you really want something to read, matredd is driving his payment down to me tomorrow, MoD_Scotty is going to be sending his payment via PayPal.

*edit* Just talked to lpenrose. He is sending his payment via mail today.

From this, I'm going to say that the funds will be together by the end of next week, cleared in my account, and we'll be ready to make this order the following Monday, March 23.

Comment

Nice, i was just bumping to remind that the deadline is coming up soon. And im just ready to get the rollbar, so my miatas balls will drop. lol
                      sigpic

Comment

:lol: I'll be making the order ASAP! Your Miata will be more manly in no time!

Comment

List updated. I may have one person to add to the buy as well.

*edit* Kris is back in the group buy. So 7 bars total!

Comment

Does this reduce shipping even more?
                            sigpic

Comment

Nope. It's a $0.15 difference per bar with an extra person coming back in. :( We needed more people in order to make it a bulk shipping cost instead of weight determined.

Comment

Working...
                              X