NA Garage Vary Lip (R-Speed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NA Garage Vary Lip (R-Speed)

Now's the time if you've been waiting for a deal. I'm even considering it...

Originally posted by Taylor from R-Speed
    Well it is that time of year again. When we call upon those across the ocean to send us those irresistible extensions to our egos...errr, Cars! There is only 1 time each year when you can get this kind of price and that time is now. One minute after this Group Buy closes it's back to retail price....

Here are the details:
    - Price is just $169.00 and $25.00 shipping to anywhere in the lower 48.
    - Orders must be placed on our website using the group buy COUPON CODE of "09GVNAGB" in order to get the group buy price.
    - A MINIMUM of 20 orders to get the price. (if we do not get 20 orders we will offer a price of $209. for 10 orders)
    - This group buy CLOSES February 10th, price ends February 10th - no exceptions.
    - Start to expect delivery 8 weeks after the close of the group buy. At this price they come over on a boat, (I think one piloted by a sole Japanese fisherman that brings them over during the off season to supplement his income). These orders are tricky, so there can be delays in shipping, customs, etc.
    - sorry, no NBs. We just do not have enough demand for the NBs and our shipping space is limited. For those who may want an NB, watch our site because we have a handful of extras coming in with a previous group buy.

As always, we appreciate your business and support over the years. We hope you take advantage of this excellent price.

http://www.rspeed.net/product_p/na00718210.htm

Please direct all questions, comments and interest to the post in the Group Buy section!

Rspeed
    www.rspeed.net
    [email protected]
    678 290 7504

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

mmm... I do need to replace the one that broke.

I wonder if I can start working the street again :D

Why do all the really good deals come up when your broke.
    1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
    2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

Comment

Yeah either they come up when your broke or just after you payed more for the same thing.
      2020 Jet Black Mica GT RF

Comment

Originally posted by jester911 View Post
        Yeah either they come up when your broke or just after you payed more for the same thing.

Yea I lucked out on the last one as the group buy had been over for a few weeks and I had mention to Joe that I was pissed cause I wanted the lip and just got the money up for the GB rate and it was going to be another few weeks before I could save up for the retail price. Joe turned around and walked out of the back room with the lip and said the GB rate will work and call it a day. :jawdrop:
        1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
        2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

Comment

Yeah, I'm not sure if I want to pull the trigger or not. I know I want one, but with the million other things going on with the car, I think it may be a better idea to wait. But damn, $50 off is a decent chunk. Grrr...

By the way, anyone locally does not have to pay the $25 shipping cost if you go pick it up from RSpeed, instead you get to pay $10.20 in local taxes. :D

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

I have so many things to buy and no money as of right now so I am going to wait on that one. Suspension and roll bar are must haves right now.
            2020 Jet Black Mica GT RF

Comment

gonna have to save up before feb 10th!
              sigpic

Comment

some one needs to tell WONTON. about this deal. i love GV lips..I AM GVfanatic!!!:banana:

Comment

Why can't it be NBs as well?!?!?!?
                  1991 UK-spec MX-5 - https://www.facebook.com/djinovaband <<< METAL!

Comment

Originally posted by MoD_Scotty View Post
                    cuz us NB fellas are never as lucky.lol although i do already have one which i paid full price for. but yeah NA's always have more luck.

Comment

Originally posted by GVfanatic View Post
                      some one needs to tell WONTON. about this deal. i love GV lips..I AM GVfanatic!!!:banana:
                      I did. He's intent on paying the car off first before much else. The ECU and wideband o2 was his last big thing for a little while I think.

Originally posted by MoD_Scotty View Post
                      You might want to call RSpeed. I don't remember all the details, but they just had a group buy for the 99-00 lip, they usually order more than the group buy was for, just in case there are a few people that missed it.

Comment

Working...
                      X