1999 Mazda Miata MX-5 (rolling body) & Parts (Powder Springs) $450

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 Mazda Miata MX-5 (rolling body) & Parts (Powder Springs) $450

These are not my adverts, these are links found on craigslist and posted up on here by my bot account. If you want to find out more info be sure to click on the "More..." link below. Thanks!

1999 Mazda Miata MX-5 anniversary edition rolling shell, no title, clear history. It was made with right hand steering and 1.8 L four-cylinder two door convertible. Also have 2 rebuildable transmissions. Frame connectors, additional frame section to [...]

More...

Is this someone here?
    David Luney - Suwanee GA
    [email protected]
    04 RX-8, 10 Black MS3, 08 Red MS3, 06 550i, 05 325i 92 Spec Miata and a parts car or two.

Comment

Went and looked at this last night. Build date of 2/98. He bought it at a Storage Unit auction and the owner didn't want it back. No title. Body is in good shape. No rust. Front Pass Fender has small dent. From what I could tell the previous owner was looking to build this car and stripped it under the hood and started to prep for paint. Looks to have most of the RHD parts intact. Missing Airbags, Brake components, Pass Rear Upright, Differential, Engine, top frame, seats. There are several boxes of parts to go with it....

It will take some work to get it out. It has several cars in the way and a real narrow drive to get to it. It would probably be better to hire a wrecker to pull it out and load it on a trailer unless you have the upright to make it a roller.

Comment

Working...
      X