X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 Miata Supercharged - $2000

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/cto/954206743.html

Originally posted by Seller
    1990 5-speed Red with black interior. Jacksonracing supercharger, coilovers, 16" rims. cell678-755.2171. Priced to sell.

Damn. I'd snatch that up if it's in good shape and I wasn't building the engine.

Would be pretty nice to have a car that meets each mood of the day. Wake up and think, I'm in the mood for a supercharger. lol

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

wow that a nice car. which I had the money for it, if anything swap over parts from the two car. I really want the rims
      1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
      2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

Comment

I just noticed that in the picture on the left it's on a tow truck flatbed. :lol:

Someone want to go in with me, buy it, and part it out? :D

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
          I just noticed that in the picture on the left it's on a tow truck flatbed. :lol:

Someone want to go in with me, buy it, and part it out? :D
          If I had the extra cash, I would in a heart beat
          1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
          2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

Comment

If we can talk him down, sure, I'll go in with you Eric. Give the guy a call and we'll talk.

Comment

No answer...

Comment

Riverdale...hmm...Ebay coilovers, K-1's that are too big, and a blower that probably needs a rebuild.

Still worth it for parts though. Location and pictures taken on a rollback would make me a little leery.

Comment

eBay coilovers ftw, I might put some on my car.

Comment

I wouldnt get too excited...that doesnt look like the deal of the century to me.
                    I have gotten a an NA with SC, hardtop, suspension, wheels, tires, header, exhaust, a new soft top, and alot more for less. ;)

Several of these low priced ads lately have been "scammish" too.
                    sigpic

Comment

Kurt speaks the truth about the scams. However, if I see an NA with all that for less than say $1500, I'm on it. That is seriously one hell of a deal.

Comment

$3900
                        +Pic of dirty car on flatbed
                        +No-name/unkown name parts
                        ------------
                        fail

Did you guys catch the <$1000 "rare coupe" 94 that was listed the other day? I emailed the guy, but he did not respond.
                        DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
                        | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
                        | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

Comment

HOLY ****! He upped the price! It was $2000 earlier!

Comment

Like I said..."scammish". :lol:
                            I dont do biz with scumbags that run CL 'auctions' and do price changes etc. ;)
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah. That's some BS.
                              Ben, that "rare" coupe sold for $800. I emailed him literally minutes after it was posted, and then got an email later the next day saying he sold it for asking price. Whatever.

Comment

Working...
                              X