30% Off eBay Buy-It-Now Purchases!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30% Off eBay Buy-It-Now Purchases!

I found this on another forum and it is actually a great deal and it works for once, unlike other online "offers".

Go to www.live.com to search for something that's listed on eBay (or listed on any of their paid advertisers websites or stores) and use the "Buy it now" option and pay with PayPal within 60 minutes, and you get 30% off! You will see this icon: next to any vendor that it eligible. You have to have a Cashback account set up as well. You can earn up to $2,500 back in one year and use it up to 12 times on your eBay account.

Now be aware, you do not get the 30% off immediately, you will wait up to 60 days to get it back, and it will come as a deposit into your PayPal account.

Also, this is a hit or miss eBay coupon code, but I didn't get their email and it worked for me: CHOLIDAYNOV2008. Took an extra 10% off my purchase, but you can only use it once, so make it count. It seems that if the email address in your eBay account goes to the same email address as your PayPal account, it will usually work.

Make sure you type www.live.com in, don't just click a link. Then search for what it is you want and look for an eBay ad.

If you have any questions, feel free to post up. I've already used this deal 3 times since last night for some parts I needed and besides finding some good deals, I'm getting a nice amount of money back, which is a nice plus.

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

my wife is going nuts with this. thanks, lol.
    '99 Miata w/ AVO Turbo, '99 BMW M3

Comment

Hahaha! Oops.

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

I think they changed the rules so that you can only use it 3 times now. Still a great deal.
        DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
        | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
        | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

Comment

I looked this up just now:
          Originally posted by eBay Terms for Live Search Cashback Rewards
          The Microsoft Live Search Cashback Program provides cashback for up to 12 qualifying purchases per account on www.ebay.com.

If you found something else, please post up. I was planning on using this again.

Comment

Awesome, I had the 10% code but couldn't find anything worthwhile to use it on. I think it's expired now though.

Comment

Originally posted by MX5ATLanta.com View Post
              Awesome, I had the 10% code but couldn't find anything worthwhile to use it on. I think it's expired now though.
              That was ALMOST me last night until I used it when buying an Aqua Teen vinyl decal :)

You're right though - it expired last night at midnight PST, just like how Netflix quit selling used CDs as of last night as well.

Kelly

Comment

sweet, its just in time for my clutch
                sigpic

Comment

Just used it to go ahead and order my new BOV, eBay again. This time however, the cashback hit my PayPal account as soon as I was done paying for it. Instant cashback FTW!

Comment

OK, I've never used this thing before...and I'm having trouble finding anything on eBay. When I search for something I know is on eBay, I don't get any hits. WTF?
                    1991 UK-spec MX-5 - https://www.facebook.com/djinovaband <<< METAL!

Comment

I've found that doing a generic search on live.com for whatever you want and then narrowing it down once you get into eBay works well. :)

Comment

I'm just not seeing ebay anywhere in the search results.

Comment

Look in the Sponsored Sites box that appears right under the search bar after you click search. If you typed in a product or something that could easily be found on eBay, it'll appear in there.

Comment

Ahhhh. OK, I see it now. I was searching for things that were too specific! Thanks.

Comment

You're welcome! Start vague with the search, then work to the specific. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X