No announcement yet.

Since we're posting Craigslist today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since we're posting Craigslist today...

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ctd/932196847.html

I emailed them just to see if it was a legit listing. Very very low price for an 02 with those parts on them. Wonder if they forgot the 1 in front of the 4. lol

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

I think I just need to reactivate the RSS feed :lol:

Comment

That's a damn good deal.

Comment

That is not a legit ad...

Comment

Apparently not. :lol: Flagged for removal. Served.

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

motion for ban

Comment

Those scam ads always take the same form. You should know better. No one is selling their 02 that cheap. :lol:
              It will keep popping back up though.
              sigpic

Comment

Well, I was giving them the benefit of the doubt since they might have made a copy/paste error, I've done that. I'll say it was one of the better scam listings I've seen in a while that was well put together, had pictures that were all of the same car, etc.
                Get off my case. :)

Comment

The fact that NB's are becoming cheaper makes the ad seem more realistic although it was cheaper then normal.

Comment

I always flag those posts like 10 times to make sure they die...muahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X