Stance Coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stance Coilovers

Don't know if anyone is in the market right now, but figured I'd pass the information along.
    There is a buy going on a Zilvia.net for Stance Coilovers. Evidently really good price + free shipping and the special is not just for S-chassis owners, he's including Miata, S2000, Scoobys, 350/G35, etc.

http://zilvia.net/f/advertiser-specials-sales/214024-stance-al-gr-gr-pro-gr-pro-ssd-coilover-special-intensepower.html

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

RE: Stance Coilovers

DUDE this is what i have been looking for! i need suspension so badd, and now hopefully i dont have to buy it used! amazing find! your the man! banana :clap:
    "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

Comment

Glad it helped someone! :)

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

haha, im so excited, i might actually be able to post up in the "slammed thread" on Clubroadster, lol. i really hope the pricing is amazing, when i find out ill be sure to post it up on here to let the others know what a deal it was, or could be

Comment

Yeah, I PM'd him on the 3rd. Still no reply, although it says he read the message. In any case, let us know what model you choose and what the price ends up being. I'm really curious!

Comment

yeah im hoping he will respond soon, cause my shocks are going out, and ill let you know, i know im getting the GR+ im just waiting on the pricing

Comment

These are what I'm wanting to get for mine as well. :D

Comment

Ohlins > Stance

Comment

Ohlins > Everything

But not everyone gets them with their car when they buy it! :P Besides, Ohlins are expensive as hell anyway.

Comment

I would buy a set of Ohlins if I didn't want to eat anymore. :(

Comment

Originally posted by MeFryRice
                      I would buy a set of x if I didn't want to eat anymore. :(
                      :lol: the sorry truth of car modding

Comment

Originally posted by MeFryRice
                        I would buy a set of Ohlins if I didn't want to eat anymore. :(
                        hahaha these are the expressions of an average car guy buying Ohlins.

Arrival of the suspension :jawdrop: banana banana

making fun of your friends for not having them :butt: :butt:

putting them on banana :clap: :butt:

going to the dollar menu only to find your card will be denied. :cry: :cry: :violin:

so ima stick to stance so i can banana banana banana 24/7 AND EAT THE NEXT DAY!!

Comment

I mean, I wouldn't mind eating Easy Mac for the next 2 weeks till I got paid. :D

Comment

^ ROFL

Comment

I got a PM back. I asked about the most expensive set they had:

Stance GR+ Coilovers:
                              Retail $1695
                              Website pricing $1440.75
                              Zilvia.net Forum Pricing $1224.38 Shipped to the continuous 48 states.
                              Not too shabby.

Comment

Working...
                              X