I cant stop looking at her.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant stop looking at her.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/c...302106038.html Everything I always wanted. White Miata red interior roll bar supercharger Just needs a number five on the door, chim chim in the truck and I am Speed Racer. Trixie would be just icing on the cake.

I think it's at least $1500 too high
    The only thing that oughta be hella flushed is a toilet.
    http://www.miataramblings.blogspot.com

Comment

Friend of mine used to own the car, bought it new. If you've ever seen the meme with the white NA in the garage next to the yellow NC, the yellow NC "I'm happy I'm happy I'm happy" and the white NA saying something like "Whoa, chill out dude"...this is the white NA. My former '96 white NA still has the vintage gauges that were in this car for awhile. Anyway, cool to see this car still around. My friend sold it, bought it back again a few years back, and sold it again. He said last night he'd buy it back again in a heartbeat but he doesn't have garage space.
      Last edited by zzmx-5; 09-12-2017, 06:09 AM.
      06 True Red Touring - Eibach Springs & Sways - Koni Sports - Enthuzacar NC Cruiser Exhaust - Auto Exe wheel & shift knob - '13 Club Edition seats - Hella Supertones - a Protege5 used as the daily backpack.

Comment

I think with the mods and the mileage, it's probably something close to priced right, but unfortunately the market has shifted to low mileage bone stock cars. Highly modified cars like this are going to struggle to recoup anywhere near investment. I'd guess $5500 if he's lucky. More likely he ends up parting a very nice build.
        Red '91, MSM longblock/BEGI-FM hybrid turbo w/2871r/3"Enthuza/Hydra2.7/700cc/Ohlins/
        RacingBrake11"BBK/SS HDDD/Nakamae everything/KGWorks/Zoom/We're done!

Comment

Most people with the nicer NA/NBs these days have to price a little high to get what they actually want out of the car to counter the lowballers. This is likely a prime example of that.

Originally posted by miata5620
          Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

“I have a 1996 Mazda Miata with 90k miles on it. This car is pretty much emasculate inside and out!…”

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." — Inigo Montoya

emasculate: make (a person, idea, or piece of legislation) weaker or less effective.
            '01 BRG #2807 FS: 4 nice black Chaparral's, $400

Build log: http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread...02#post7862902

Comment

Originally posted by DavidC View Post
              “I have a 1996 Mazda Miata with 90k miles on it. This car is pretty much emasculate inside and out!…”

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." — Inigo Montoya

emasculate: make (a person, idea, or piece of legislation) weaker or less effective.
              :lol:
              - Lee -
              '13 Liquid Silver Metallic Club PRHT | SOLD!
              '06 Sunlight Silver Touring | Mazdaspeed springs & sways | SOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by DavidC View Post

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
                Inconceivable!
                2018 Forester 2.5i 6MT
                2017 NV3500

Comment

Working...
                X