$1100 nb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1100 nb

Found this NB in Columbus that's pretty cheap. If it's just a fuel pump like the seller says, this could be one of those "fix it and drive home" situations.

https://columbusga.craigslist.org/cto/6084564144.html

I'd probably buy it myself if I had room to put it next to my Vanagon project.

i've traded a bunch of texts with him. He's convinced it's the fuel pump. I've got no room for this car right now, but I think it's a steal for one of you guys.
    sigpic

Comment

The problem with that one is.....location.
      sigpic

Comment

send me a fuel pump and 1000 bucks and i'll go get it for you---it's 5 minutes from where i work
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pogokat View Post
          send me a fuel pump and 1000 bucks and i'll go get it for you---it's 5 minutes from where i work
          If he would respond to my texts, I'd buy it this Saturday. I'm passing through Columbus and could throw a fuel pump in it and let my wife drive my daily home.

Comment

Based on the image of the trunk, I would guess it uses a good bit of oil also
            sigpicLance
            2008 MX5 PRHT (sold)
            2014 Corvette Stingray Z51 Coupe
            1981 Morgan Plus 8, 2016 Morgan three wheeler

Comment

Agree with metalman, wouldn't want to buy it, throw the pump in it and find out that wasn't the issue.
              2009 GT Competition Yellow - The Short Bus

Comment

I bet it's more than a pump. he was responding to me for awhile---he told me it ran great, then wouldn't start unexpectedly at work one day. Turns over, no start---could be pump, could be relay, could be broken timing belt. If i had a grand, i might go mess with it---but i live here. I just don't trust that it's a fuel pump.
                sigpic

Comment

And it's still on CL with free towing for 100 miles.

Comment

I have a new Jackson racing fuel pump , wait this is an Nb, not sure if they are the same for both models. I think you should live dangerously, buy my said pump for fifty bucks and go roll the dice. You don't want to be on your deathbed regretting not taking a chance in life.

Comment

I still have the whole assembly from my 2000 Miata and it still worked. Just don't want to hand over cash and be stuck with it. Also, I don't live within his free towing zone.

Comment

Working...
                      X