• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1994 Mazda Miata - $700 (Gwinnett)

no representation made:

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/6076215479.html

entire ad:

I have a 1994 Mazda Miata for sale! 98k miles. Body and interior is super clean. Runs well, no smoke & no issues. AC blows cold, Heat works well too. Let my loss be your gain! Need gone ASAP

but listed with a GA cell - ☎ (404) 457-6707

no pics as of 6 am. Makes me wonder......
    '01 BRG #2807 FS: 4 nice black Chaparral's, $400

Build log: http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread...02#post7862902

One never knows, could have bills to pay, drug dealer to pay, loan shark to pay, or the tax man to keep the house to pay and be that short.....Or could be a troll/scammer who will tell you in halted English that they are on a cruise ship, oil platform, or are deploying overseas today but you can send a deposit and they will be happy to hold the car for you.

Or, it could be a clueless, legit seller
    Instead of being part of the problem, why not be a part of a successful solution

Comment

They could pay me 700, wife would still say no. Or it could be a practical joke on it's owner. Somebody do the detective work, I am very curious if this is legit. I hope it is for the potential buyer.

Comment

Originally posted by Theo View Post
        They could pay me 700, wife would still say no. Or it could be a practical joke on it's owner. Somebody do the detective work, I am very curious if this is legit. I hope it is for the potential buyer.
        That's when you just get her to drive it. That's how I now own 3...

Comment

well i sent him a couple of messages but no word so someone either hit him up super early or its fake
          1997 mx-5

Comment

Anyone ever get in contact with this one? I tried but never heard back.
            2009 GT Competition Yellow - The Short Bus

Comment

Working...
            X