Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My eyes!

https://battlecreek.craigslist.org/cto/5993902623.html

Oh my kill it now, somebody out this poor thing out of its misery.

Comment

Found the seller

Instead of being part of the problem, why not be a part of a successful solution

Comment

MY_EYES.jpg

Comment

A for effort, F for execution. Must be someone's autobody shop school final project.
          92 Italia "Competizione Speciale". 91 BRG, '69 Corvette "Mojo". '14 F150 Coyote 5.0. Looking for something blue.

Comment

While I'd normally say $2500 is a good deal for a running NA, this bad boy is in Michigan so I'm betting there's plenty of rust to go with that retina searing paint job and horrifying sticker collection.
            Red '91, MSM longblock/BEGI-FM hybrid turbo w/2871r/3"Enthuza/Hydra2.7/700cc/Ohlins/
            RacingBrake11"BBK/SS HDDD/Nakamae everything/KGWorks/Zoom/We're done!

Comment

Rust may be an issue, but a lot of Miata owners up there store theirs long before the snow falls.

Comment

Just wait until you see what I'm gonna do to the 900 dollar NA that I bought.

Comment

Originally posted by 91LudeSiT View Post
                  i cant wait for pictures
                  1997 mx-5

Comment

Originally posted by 91LudeSiT View Post
                    GTO_4_635.jpg
                    92 Italia "Competizione Speciale". 91 BRG, '69 Corvette "Mojo". '14 F150 Coyote 5.0. Looking for something blue.

Comment

LOL you keep trying...

Comment

I could actually live with the color. That front end though.......

Comment

Working...
                        X