No announcement yet.

WONT LAST! 14" TSW BRONZE LIGHTWEIGHT WHEELS & TIRES. (ACWORTH/KENNESAW) $350

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WONT LAST! 14" TSW BRONZE LIGHTWEIGHT WHEELS & TIRES. (ACWORTH/KENNESAW) $350

im selling this wheels cash or trade it. needs to be 16" or 17" wheels and tires. depends also on what u got. i also take si wheels with tires if u got. hit me back @ 404-556-5958 or email me @ [email protected] thanks! key: integra civic 240 miata.

Posted at http://atlanta.craigslist.org/pts/845276756.html

RE: WONT LAST! 14" TSW BRONZE LIGHTWEIGHT WHEELS & TIRES. (ACWORTH/KENNESAW) $350

those dont look very bronze...
    DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

RE: WONT LAST! 14" TSW BRONZE LIGHTWEIGHT WHEELS & TIRES. (ACWORTH/KENNESAW) $350

They must be made of bronze and sprayed silver.

Comment

Originally posted by MX5ATLanta.com
        They must be made of bronze and sprayed silver.
        that doesn't sound light weight at all... :wtf:
        ~Andrew
        Atlanta Region SCCA
        D Prepared Miata

Comment

Well the wheels have already managed to break the time dimensions from being found in both Acworth and Kennesaw at the same time. What makes you think they are ordinary bronze?

Comment

Originally posted by MX5ATLanta.com
            What makes you think they are ordinary bronze?
            Unbronztanium?
            ~Andrew
            Atlanta Region SCCA
            D Prepared Miata

Comment

There are flux capacitors installed inside the hubs. Anytime the car travels over 88mph...

Originally posted by miata5620
              Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Working...
              X