Turbo kit for Miata (Dawsonville) $500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo kit for Miata (Dawsonville) $500

We recently purchased a Flying Miata turbo kit for my son's 2002 Miata...the car was totaled last week before we ever had a chance to put it on.
    It was supposedly supposed to push about 190hp to the rear wheels, we'll never know now.
    I had someone want parts off of it, this is ALL OR NOTHING... so please don't waste my time.
    500 is a good buy no matter how you look at it.
    here is the kit on the manufacturer's page
    http://www.flyinmiata.com/index.php?...%20BLK%20GAUGE
    *NOTE* we have the 15" intercooler

More...

did someone take parts off it? or were you just saying that they want to? For the whole kit that is a damn good price. Damn if only i just had $500. To bad i had to buy a clutch kit and tires. Just wondering is the kit also good for a 2000 miata?
    2000 Brilliant Black & tan: 1.9L Sr20 turbo with begi log manifold and SGDP--DIYPNP--ID1000s--Bilstien coilovers--MSW type 16 wheels--FM stage 1 clutch w/ 10.3lb flywheel

Comment

hellz yeah id even ask mommy for the money on that one lol
      Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
      Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

Comment

damn i wish i could skip on rent.
        2000 Brilliant Black & tan: 1.9L Sr20 turbo with begi log manifold and SGDP--DIYPNP--ID1000s--Bilstien coilovers--MSW type 16 wheels--FM stage 1 clutch w/ 10.3lb flywheel

Comment

Originally posted by ericsbestshot View Post
          damn i wish i could skip on rent.
          haha thats a dedicated car man right there

Comment

well i mean it won't be that comfortable sleeping in the car but hell only $500. for a kit that is supposed to be according to the link $3345

Comment

something isn't right about it
              unless he is absolute desperate
              or trying to piss the son off

Comment

it is weird

Comment

Got to be fake. Emailed them anyway.

Comment

lol I emailed as well.

Originally posted by miata5620
                    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

same...
                      this dude probably has the entire members list by now
                      :( no reply

Comment

pretty much same as everyone else here.

Comment

Just got back from Dawsonville and picked up the kit! Great deal - thanks for posting!

One thing the seller failed to mention was the kit was brand new - still in the box from FM - and it included a Hydra ECU (not sure why he linked to the Voodoo). One of the fins on the intercooler was bent, so I talked him down to $350. Sweet deal! He also threw in a set of 15x8 6ULs with brand new tires. Not bad for $350!
                          sigpic

Comment

Sike!

Just kidding.

This had to have been a joke. If not, I wouldn't be surprised if we see it relisted on Craigslist for more $$$ since the seller probably got so many emails.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey buddy, remember, I know where you live... :ninja:

However, I can imagine this not being a joke for one reason. Kid saves and buys turbo kit. Totals car as claimed in ad by "drifting" or street racing. Dad says, "I'll show you." and lists it on CL for $500. Kid cries himself to sleep for the next 6 months.

Originally posted by miata5620
                              Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Working...
                              X