just buy it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just buy it.

ive seen this car up close and in action.
    i like it.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv...038836595.html

Does that included delivery?? :D
    sigpic

Comment

I think it looks like a McDonalds playplace.
      2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5 - FM Intake - Enthuza Midpipe and Exhaust - FM DP - Hallman MBC - Upgraded Intercooler - Hard Dog Roll Bar - Volk TE37 - and then some...
      sigpic

Comment

Does that include spare motors? Kinda dumb to dump all that money in a n/a setup....

poor car....it could have led a happy life as a MX-5 Cup car.

Comment

Originally posted by JennB View Post
          yeah but it sounds like a gazzillion angry bees and bugs... and hauls crazy arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Doppelgänger View Post
            Does that include spare motors? Kinda dumb to dump all that money in a n/a setup....

poor car....it could have led a happy life as a MX-5 Cup car.

this was used in the tandem drift event for i think formula D, i may be wrong, i dont really know all the events, they probably lost money due to the fact that Circuit City fronted most of the money.

Comment

...as do most drift cars. :lol:
              sigpic

Comment

they should have mentioned that it weighs under 2000 lbs.

Comment

We (Mike and I) are quite aware of what it was. I just think it's ugly as ugly can be. Not my thing. And needs more turbo.
                  2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5 - FM Intake - Enthuza Midpipe and Exhaust - FM DP - Hallman MBC - Upgraded Intercooler - Hard Dog Roll Bar - Volk TE37 - and then some...
                  sigpic

Comment

We (Mike and I) are quite aware of what it was. I just think it's ugly as ugly can be. Not my thing. And needs more turbo.
                    McDonald's playplace hit it dead on the money lol
                    hideous
                    Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
                    Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

Comment

Doesnt matter if its hideous,lol. I know I wouldnt be able to see it for more than 30 seconds because its so much faster than me,lol
                      Kinda inherited the car from my Grandfather. Its a love hate relationship. lol

Comment

Originally posted by FlipKing View Post
                        Doesnt matter if its hideous,lol. I know I wouldnt be able to see it for more than 30 seconds because its so much faster than me,lol
                        with that park bench on the back, you may get 35 seconds lol
                        Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
                        Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

Comment

It's still a very fradgile car...I heard they had reliability issues with the motor being pushed so much in n/a trim. It failed at being a drift car too :lol:

Comment

It's a Cosworth bought engine if I am not mistaken, not a built Miata motor.

NA > Turbo.

I'd buy it and run it in SCCA SPU.

EDIT: NVM Saw it's a Mazda block. There is another Miata like this with a Cosworth bought engine.

Comment

hmmm...for about a quater of the money(if i had to guess) Mike's car makes the same if not more power than this car. O yeah and its reliable, an it fills up at any gas station, did i mention the power? I heart boost.
                              '95 w/ now finished '99 swap, kyb agx's, flyin miata springs, sway bars, roll bar and more to come...sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X