My old car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My old car

guy was lied to about the true mileage of the motor, i emailed him telling hime, but apparently he still thinks its okay to scam people.

lets attack him with lowball offers. this IS a VERY strong running 1.6, but it has far more than 60k on the motor... more like 200k +

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/cto/1027741973.html
    DIE WHITE GIRLS

Just offered $900

Comment

lol nice. email that e30 guy too. i seriously wanna go pay him a little visit.
      DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

Link? I can't find it.

Comment

**** me either. i think we missed our opportunity.

ill keep looking though.
          DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

offered 800 and 900 from separate email addys.

2013 NC MX5 Club - Build Thread ~ 2017 VW Golf R ~ IG: DroptopDestron
            1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

Comment

You guys keep doing that. Then I'll pop in with a higher offer and take it. I need a daily driver. :lol:

Originally posted by miata5620
              Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

hail yaya.

btw, the car was NOT rattlecanned black when i owned it. i loved my faded crappy red paint. lol
                DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
                  You guys keep doing that. Then I'll pop in with an offer for $1500 and take it. I need a daily driver. :lol:
                  :no:

trust me, you dont want that car. the p.o. is me who managed to blow up a stock bmw motor in 3 months...
                  DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

I know. I was joking. :)
                    It would be a good tactic to employ though when someone wants to buy something, a bunch of us make low offers, and then the buyer pops up with the price they want to pay... :D

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
                      I know. I was joking. :)
                      It would be a good tactic to employ though when someone wants to buy something, a bunch of us make low offers, and then the buyer pops up with the price they want to pay... :D
                      That's a good idea actually...

Comment

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Depends on how badly the seller wants the item to sell. It especially works on stuff that doesn't sell over a longer period of time. Trickle in low offers, and then jump the price a bit and they'll bite. You can do this on your own too if you feel like keeping up with multiple email addresses.
                        But I'm not speaking from personal experience or anything. :lol:

Comment

Works well on eBay to bid on your own item or get friends to....

Comment

lol yeah. if it wasnt rattlecanned i would probably wanna buy it back to be honest.
                            DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

lol i just called him and he said hes been getting alot of weird offers and then i was like well ill give you 1000. and he just sighed and hung up. LMAO! were terrible
                              "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

Comment

Working...
                              X