6UL Clearance at 949racing.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6UL Clearance at 949racing.com

Emilio is clearing out the last of the Gen 1 stock at some very good prices.
    This is such bad timing... :(

Originally posted by emilio
    6UL Clearance!

We're clearing out all the first generation gravity cast, T4 heat treated 6UL spare wheels. There are about 70 total, mixed colors and sizes. These are the entire world supply of gen.1 6UL's.
    When they're gone, they're gone and will not be produced again. Check the website for available inventory which is real time actual quantity in stock for immediate shipment.

The following sizes will be produced in the gen.2 low pressure cast T6 6UL coming in May 2009:
    15x8 +36
    15x9 +36

The following sizes will likely never be produced in a 6UL again so if you want spares, now is the time:
    15x7.5 +34
    15x8 +40
    15x7 +25

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

yeah... too bad he doesn't have any of the wheel I'd maybe need a spare from.
    ~Andrew
    Atlanta Region SCCA
    D Prepared Miata

Comment

Yeah unfortunately there isn't 4 of any of them.

Comment

Yeah, I'm calling about that little issue right now.

OK, his site is a little odd. If the wheel is pictured, he has it. Click the actual picture of the wheel, then choose the quantity. I'm placing an order I think...

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Thanks, I went ahead and got another 15x8+40 as a spare.
          DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
          | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
          | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

Comment

Originally posted by ben91 View Post
            Thanks, I went ahead and got another 15x8+40 as a spare.
            15x8+40 = 160
            16' VW Golf R | 97 Salvagewon Eliminator | 90 SC'd Track Project

Comment

He had a few sets of four last night just after the message came out, so somebody must have snagged them. THere was a set of black 15x9s that was tempting, but I don't want another set of black.

As for prices, aren't these the same prices that they normally sell for?
              sigpic

Comment

yup.

I'll eventually get a set of 6ULs.....

Comment

Yeah Nick, it is. In one of the other forums, he started making it sound like he was dropping the prices to clear them out, it wasn't until I looked at the pricing for the '09 wheels that I saw that nothing was different. I was misled. Sorry.

Comment

Arn't you glad I pointed that out??

Comment

Originally posted by nickt93 View Post
                      As for prices, aren't these the same prices that they normally sell for?

Yepo. No price difference at all. Not much of a clearance. :rolleyes:
                      1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
                      2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by MeFryRice View Post
                        Arn't you glad I pointed that out??
                        Yeah, although I still want a set. :lol:

Originally posted by wildfire0310 View Post
                        Yepo. No price difference at all. Not much of a clearance. :rolleyes:
                        It's a clearance in the fact that he's clearing the old inventory out. Nothing says the price has to be lower. And judging by the fact that he's almost sold out now says that he made a wise business move by not lowering the prices.

Comment

He probably could have raised the prices and still sold them through. Demand is high for these suckers!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it was fun to watch him almost sell out in a little less than 2 hours. :lol:

Comment

Yeah I didn't think the prices looked much different. I think I'll be picking up some K1's this weekend though.

Comment

Working...
                              X