silver280zx needed a rollbar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silver280zx needed a rollbar?

i was just browsing craigslist and i happen to stuble upon a HardDog Hard Core with dual diagnal cross braces, while looking for a hardtop.

heres a link, it does have pics!

priced really great! 375

in Fort Mill, SC

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/pts/975552100.html
    "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

Better go get it before gas prices shoot back up and make it about the same as having a new one shipped to your door. :biggrin:

Comment

thats what im saying, if i needed one id have colled the guy already, and be picking it up this weekend. but i dont need one. lol

Comment

will it fit an e30? :lol:
        DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

lololol you could probably hack it up to make it

Comment

Im going to give the guy a call tomorrow, i saw it earlier, I guess ill just touch up that spot or get it repowdercoated.
            sigpic

Comment

Meh it's a small spot you'll be ok, just say you did a barrel roll.

Comment

:lol:

Or, in case you're interested, if you get one of the foam pads and covers from Bethania-Garage, it will cover that spot up. Probably run the same cost as getting it powdercoated. If you get a cover, I'd lightly scuff the spot to get the surface rust off and then coat it with something just to keep it from rusting further.

Originally posted by miata5620
                Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Or put a hard dog sticker over it. Or even one of those band aid things people do.

Comment

get it repowdered. in lime green.
                    sigpic

Comment

So i called the guy, and he didnt answer, so i left a voicemail, and he hasnt called me back so im guessing its sold.
                      sigpic

Comment

well keep trying him, im sure if its sold he would answer and say, hey its sold. but about the scratch...just say you did a barrel roll like jack said

Comment

Spray paint ftw.

Comment

simons idea FTW!

Comment

http://www.miata.net/cgi-bin/isc/cla...evaction=today

This guy is willing to sell it for the new asking price, but he's including shipping!!! Can't beat that deal!!! Get on it!

Originally posted by miata5620
                              Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Working...
                              X