X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Miata for sale...no aff.

http://sccaforums.com/forums/thread/340694.aspx
    2020 Jet Black Mica GT RF

Yeah I remember seeing this a while back, the coolest thing is by far the dash lol. Not really a bad price for the car. Even though I don't know what you would be competitive in.

Comment

This car has been passed through a few owners now.

Comment

Same guy (owner/builder) has been trying to sell it for a long time.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by simontibbett View Post
          Yeah I remember seeing this a while back, the coolest thing is by far the dash lol. Not really a bad price for the car. Even though I don't know what you would be competitive in.
          I think it would be a track/hpde type car. Actually racing it would probably put you in a class where it wouldn't be competitive.

Cool car though.

Comment

Originally posted by jester911 View Post
            I think it would be a track/hpde type car. Actually racing it would probably put you in a class where it wouldn't be competitive.

Cool car though.
            I think thats the main reason its a no sell...it would end up just being an expensive track toy, not competitive in any popular class. I am of the opinion that if it was a well executed street version it would likely sell better.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah probably make the roll cage into just a roll bar and put a few interior bits back in it and it would be fine.

Comment

It's been done really well though. It looks like it'd be as reliable as the Honda it started life as.

I agree though...with a normal dash and a little less of a cage (even though this one fits under the hard top), that would be one hell of a street car.
                1991 UK-spec MX-5 - https://www.facebook.com/djinovaband <<< METAL!

Comment

you guys are big poons. throw some more comfy seats in it, a heater, MAYBE some carpet and repaint the interior/cage a nicer looking color and it would be perfect for a weekend toy/track fun car.
                  DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

Originally posted by jesseealexander View Post
                    you guys are big poons. throw some more comfy seats in it, a heater, MAYBE some carpet and repaint the interior/cage a nicer looking color and it would be perfect for a weekend toy/track fun car.
                    Yeah right...buy a really expensive Miata...spend a bunch more money on it to make it aesthetically appealing (which is where this car fails) and comfortable and....yeah...then you end up with far too much $$ invested in a freakin Miata! :lol:
                    sigpic

Comment

I'd drive it as is.

Comment

yeah, the cage is no big deal, although i may be somewhat biased
                        sigpic

Comment

Well that cage in that car is a TAD bit more in depth then yours lol, aka a real pain. But hey I daily drove my Civic race car with Nascar door bars and a Kirkey seat.

Comment

As is would be fine with me as well.

Comment

Working...
                            X