Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Effen He**! Hardtop for $500

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/pts/989794117.html

I have already emailed just in case, so if anyone is interested, let me know.

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

I am interested. I'll pm you when I get from class.

Comment

Gotcha. I included my phone number in the email, so I'll await the email or call hopefully. It was just posted at 11:48 and I emailed at 11:59. Doesn't mean I was first.

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Grrrr... why red? I would absolutely buy it if it was black.
        2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5 - FM Intake - Enthuza Midpipe and Exhaust - FM DP - Hallman MBC - Upgraded Intercooler - Hard Dog Roll Bar - Volk TE37 - and then some...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JennB View Post
          Grrrr... why red? I would absolutely buy it if it was black.
          That's what paint is for! :D And hardtops are especially easy.

Comment

I guess. I was just hoping to avoid painting one. If it's in good shape, I'd buy it right now. But looks like I'm too late. Next time, let me know! lol
            2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5 - FM Intake - Enthuza Midpipe and Exhaust - FM DP - Hallman MBC - Upgraded Intercooler - Hard Dog Roll Bar - Volk TE37 - and then some...
            sigpic

Comment

Sold already anyway. Just got the email reply. :(

Comment

How do people get to them so fast?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
                  That's what paint is for! :D And hardtops are especially easy.
                  Want to paint mine?
                  ~Andrew
                  Atlanta Region SCCA
                  D Prepared Miata

Comment

Either random luck or they sit at their computer all day refreshing the page. :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by amaff View Post
                      Want to paint mine?
                      :lol: I wasn't offering services, just pointing out that they're not hard to do.

Comment

Aww I would have bought that too.. :(
                        2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
                        2001 NB track car that never gets driven

Comment

Bugger! Maybe it was just someone playing a sick trick. Well at least it means I'm not living of ramen/ragu for the next month.

Comment

IDK, I see deals like that pop up every so often. When I was searching for my hardtop, I was pretty desperate and did not have a great job at the time, so I was searching the whole southeast. Snagged mine for $250 in Mississippi.

Comment

That was actually the going rate not too long ago before spec racing got so big.
                              2020 Jet Black Mica GT RF

Comment

Working...
                              X