Springfield XD-S 9mm + Crimson Trace + Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] Springfield XD-S 9mm + Crimson Trace + Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3

Springfield XD-S 3.3 9mm with the crimson trace attached. Including an alien gear cloak tuck 3.0 as well. I've put around 200 rounds through it and will clean it thoroughly before delivery. I carried it for maybe 6 months. Asking 400 and pretty firm on the price.

Buyer must have valid GA state driver's license and carry permit. Willing to meet in the North Atlanta area.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I have the same gun in two-tone. Great gun.
    Sean O
    2017 Ford Raptor, 1998 Wrangler, 2013 PRHT Club Edition 2.5/ Fab9/ Ohlins, KTM 1190 Adventure

Comment

Yep and this is an unbeatable deal!

Comment

I'm now under the impression that I may be asking too much, so send offers.

Comment

I went to the range on Friday and fired all my pistols, two .45 sub compacts, a .38 J frame S&W, and a full sized .40 cal, and by far my favorite is the .45 version of the Springfield XD-s. Everything I love about it in .45 would be there in 9mm, but with even less recoil. Just a terrific shooter.
          Red '91, MSM longblock/BEGI-FM hybrid turbo w/2871r/3"Enthuza/Hydra2.7/700cc/Ohlins/
          RacingBrake11"BBK/SS HDDD/Nakamae everything/KGWorks/Zoom/We're done!

Comment

Originally posted by oldgrayfrog View Post
            I went to the range on Friday and fired all my pistols, two .45 sub compacts, a .38 J frame S&W, and a full sized .40 cal, and by far my favorite is the .45 version of the Springfield XD-s. Everything I love about it in .45 would be there in 9mm, but with even less recoil. Just a terrific shooter.
            Yep it's a great gun, just not a good fit for me.

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Working...
              X