1983 Mazda RX-7 w/89k miles - eBay - Located in Suwanee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1983 Mazda RX-7 w/89k miles - eBay - Located in Suwanee

In case anyone is interested in some old school rotary action. Reserve was met with first bid, so somebody is getting it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/152701601004
    sigpic
    '94 NA - Gone. '02 SE - Gone. '94 C4 Corvette - Gone. '02 Audi TT 225 Quattro - Gone.

man oh man do I miss my old fb :( makes me wish I had the cash
    1997 mx-5

Comment

When are idiots going to stop stripping the paint off cars, or primering them, or plastidipping them? Sorry, but the cost of correcting that butt ugly body will raise the cost of this car waaaay beyond its value. If you're the idiot who wants a paint free, plastidipped flat painted car...here it is.
      Red '91, MSM longblock/BEGI-FM hybrid turbo w/2871r/3"Enthuza/Hydra2.7/700cc/Ohlins/
      RacingBrake11"BBK/SS HDDD/Nakamae everything/KGWorks/Zoom/We're done!

Comment

Originally posted by oldgrayfrog View Post
        When are idiots going to stop stripping the paint off cars, or primering them, or plastidipping them? Sorry, but the cost of correcting that butt ugly body will raise the cost of this car waaaay beyond its value. If you're the idiot who wants a paint free, plastidipped flat painted car...here it is.
        Relax, grandpa. Jeez. I haven't seen that much butthurt on display since snowflakes lost their minds on election night, last November.
        And it sold, before the auction ended. So much for your opinion :butt:
        sigpic
        '94 NA - Gone. '02 SE - Gone. '94 C4 Corvette - Gone. '02 Audi TT 225 Quattro - Gone.

Comment

Lolz. Ease up off da frog bro. It's clear coated
          The only thing that oughta be hella flushed is a toilet.
          http://www.miataramblings.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
          X